ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sup boost fam? Burg 1.0s coming too? Or is it still just multi & creams confirmed?? Been on vaca out of the loop

Coming soon on Adc. Screenshot_2018-08-18-07-13-14.png
https://www.adidas.com/us/ultraboost-shoes/BB3911.html

Last edited:
Was able to grab a pair of the Pureboost Gos off Amazon for only $90. Very happy with them so far. Tongue is so much better than last year's dumb foldover design.
Really interested in those, hows the sizing?

I just looked at the review and it’s spot on. I’m happy I could mine for $90 ($30/25% off) right after release when adidas and most retailers have them exclude for discount.

I’m definitely going to grab another color down the road.
Did you get the LTD model?

Do people just want ash purples because theyre so expensive now?

I remember bringing them up last year when Energy Inks 3.0 were teased because I like purple and it was like whatever to the majority

If they bring those back, that'd be awesome regardless

I remember bringing them up last year when Energy Inks 3.0 were teased because I like purple and it was like whatever to the majority

People just want what’s impossible/irrational to get at the moment

I placed an order on Friday, before they took down the links and disabled adding to cart again.
Hey, do you still have the full size image of your avy? I remember when that picture first leaked...Despite having just brought the burg 3.0, I wanted that one too.

Can anyone provide sizing on AKOGs?

sizing was posted a few times pages back. But anyway, I suggest TTS. It's cageless so it runs somewhat similar to Solebox UB's. I have the AKOG in half size up from TTS (same as my 1.0 sizing) and they fit a little long. Could go for TTS like my 3.0 sizing.

sizing was posted a few times pages back. But anyway, I suggest TTS. It's cageless so it runs somewhat similar to Solebox UB's. I have the AKOG in half size up from TTS (same as my 1.0 sizing) and they fit a little long. Could go for TTS like my 3.0 sizing.

I looked but couldn’t find it... I miss the search feature... soleboxs ran huge... I’m a 12 in 1.0s and thinking about half sizing down... sound about right?

I want them because Purple is one of my favorite colors, however it is difficult to pull off on a sneaker, imo, and it does it very well on a UB.

I wasn't in the shoe game at that time so i wasnt aware of what was happening. But im sure many others want it just because of hype now.

Back
Top Bottom