ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my favorite 2.0 cw
ub-grey-mint.png

LMAO at "unvaulted". joints was meh then and will be meh now.

just unvault the 1.0 since they cant think of anything new.

also the zoomX cushioning is very nice. slight edge over boost for me.

in terms of UB vs PT upper. I think thats up to the person. do u prefer sock shoe vs traditional upper

Zoomx bouncy all day but after a while, would like to turn off bounce. Zoomx=1/4-1/2 day wear. Boost=all day

I remember 2.0 MCs were tough to get. May sell out again. Doubt it—>Boost dead

Zoomx bouncy all day but after a while, would like to turn off bounce. Zoomx=1/4-1/2 day wear. Boost=all day

I remember 2.0 MCs were tough to get. May sell out again. Doubt it—>Boost dead
dont forget to say creams are overrated for da edgy contrarian clout lol

Haha creams are not overrated.
Adidas.com discos, straight from soooolelinks:
1f6a8.svg

Buy More Save More Sale via adidas US $20 off $100 | $50 off $175 | $100 off $300 - use code ADIMORE

Wish they still had the mi adidas ultra boost climas up, wifey said she tried to surprise me with some canes ones yesterday but they took them off the site

Wish they still had the mi adidas ultra boost climas up, wifey said she tried to surprise me with some canes ones yesterday but they took them off the site

It’s really idiotic they only gave people a day to order. “Hurry up and rush through designing this custom shoe you’re paying a premium for. God forbid you actually have some time to think it over. What do we look like Nike?”

i mean if they were gonna untrash da trash they could retro the 2.0 and 3.0 asap

Back
Top Bottom