ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adidas-ZX500-RM-Pickup.jpg

Has anybody's Kith Ultraboost get a red stain on the heelcup? I dont think I have ever seen this stain and it appeared out of no where ( probably from the PK?)

what's amazing is peeps say boost is dead when AKOG UB sells out not within seconds but 10 mins. Hate this resell culture, even touching old men stuff like CP Company x Adidas, things I hoped would be easy to cop...

what's amazing is peeps say boost is dead when AKOG UB sells out not within seconds but 10 mins. Hate this resell culture, even touching old men stuff like CP Company x Adidas, things I hoped would be easy to cop...
Those CP company tobaccos are sick. Really contemplating to get em. If they had some boost tech of some sort I would've been all over em. Been spoiled the past few years to go back to gazelle/samba comfort levels

Those CP company tobaccos are sick. Really contemplating to get em. If they had some boost tech of some sort I would've been all over em. Been spoiled the past few years to go back to gazelle/samba comfort levels
yeah, wanted a pair of the tobaccos and the t shirt. Only place I'm seeing them online now is American websites, which means international shipping and immigration costs. Not sure I like them that much...

also yeah, tough at first not to wear boost, but enjoy wearing my dublins and trimm stars, look swanky

yeah, wanted a pair of the tobaccos and the t shirt. Only place I'm seeing them online now is American websites, which means international shipping and immigration costs. Not sure I like them that much...

also yeah, tough at first not to wear boost, but enjoy wearing my dublins and trimm stars, look swanky
ended up finding a pair in my size and copping lol. gotta fill that void of not copping boost. it's been a while.

Back
Top Bottom