ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stretch your XL tees to the size you want after washing them. It only takes a couple washes for them to hold the shape.
I have been doing that. I don't dry my Xl shirts in the dryer and my xxl shirts i microwave those in the dryer.

I need the legth in my T- shirts.

I have been doing that. I don't dry my Xl shirts in the dryer and my xxl shirts i microwave those in the dryer.

I need the legth in my T- shirts.

Could also buy XXL and get a tailor to shorten them then.

That's what I do with most of my XL tees. I want the boxiness in the shoulders but not the length. My tailor used to charge $10 per shirt but he recently upped it to $15 :smh:

Could also buy XXL and get a tailor to shorten them then.

That's what I do with most of my XL tees. I want the boxiness in the shoulders but not the length. My tailor used to charge $10 per shirt but he recently upped it to $15 :smh:
That is my problem too; i have wide shoulders.

funny how its the AKOG UB worldwide release right now and not a single post about it for pages lol
I think the fact that the blue pair was the more sought after pair due to not just how limited it was but also because most preferred the way it looked...on top of the fact that there is retro buzz being backed by a recent release. I think those got lost in the wave. Not sure if the same would have happened if the navy pair was the WW release.

I'm 6'3", have wide shoulders and a long torso...but I'm lanky and thin. Lots of XLs look like belly shirts, and XXLs look like Kanye shirts.

I need Large Talls. I actually loved the "long tee" craze because they fit me like normal shirts most of the time :lol:

I think the fact that the blue pair was the more sought after pair due to not just how limited it was but also because most preferred the way it looked...on top of the fact that there is retro buzz being backed by a recent release. I think those got lost in the wave. Not sure if the same would have happened if the navy pair was the WW release.

I think the primary reason most people claimed to like the look of the blue one more is due to how limited it was, not really that they liked the colorway that much more, it also doesn't really seem that "sought after" to me at this point aside from people bummed that they missed out on the resale profits. Sure the price is high right now, but I'd imagine it would be the same if the colorways were reversed.

They're both nice though. Grew on me a lot, mainly due to the shape, looks really good in the recent pics I've been seeing. On a bit of a hiatus from buying anything non-essential at the moment though so I'm just kind of a spectator on this drop.

I'm 6'3", have wide shoulders and a long torso...but I'm lanky and thin. Lots of XLs look like belly shirts, and XXLs look like Kanye shirts.

I need Large Talls. I actually loved the "long tee" craze because they fit me like normal shirts most of the time :lol:

You can probly get a couple extra inches of length out of your XLs by stretching them after you wash.

You making like Jordan 1/4/11 ain’t old and tired. They keep using those models because they are the most popular. I don’t see people complaining about concords, space jams, etc bring retro’d. One year of the off-white craze and we’ll see how many people are still into it.
Well they are classic silos that off white is piggy backing off of and virgil the new wave designer rn. I'm sure they'll just get *insert next designer* and use archive silos over and over again.

NMD/UBs/Yeezys/Pharrels don't have that legendary status as well as folks not having a blind affinity to adidas as the do with Nike.

but all in all boost ain't dead, just reselling as a whole is dying.

Thank you to GOAT/StockX and broke boi resellers. And Nike/Adidas/etc producing more quantity and a bajillion restocks.

Love getting my boost for cheap.

speedfactory AM4 need half sizes (US)/whole size (UK) so it would incline more folks to cop since it's such a weird fit.

I would take a MiAdidas speed factory if it at a reasonable price.

Half sizes wouldn’t really make much of a difference with the weird fit of the AM4. They’d still be super long and narrow. For instance the 9s I had were all too long but super tight, so sizing up to 9.5 might have right width but would be way too much toe room. Sizing down to an 8.5 would be better toe room but way too tight to wear. They need to move on to the AM5 or something and make it significantly wider.

speedfactory AM4 need half sizes (US)/whole size (UK) so it would incline more folks to cop since it's such a weird fit.

I would take a MiAdidas speed factory if it at a reasonable price.
It fits well for me and I like them. My feet are are the wider side, but not extremely wide *shrugs*. My true size is 9.5 and the 9 is fine for me.

tankdayglo tankdayglo --Completely agree. As an experiment (and b/c I kinda dug the cw), I grabbed the AM4CAPS in my TTS 11, and I couldn't believe how long it was while being, at the same time, so tight in the mid foot. Re-sold them with the quickness once I tried em on. No way could I get a right fit with those.

Half sizes wouldn’t really make much of a difference with the weird fit of the AM4. They’d still be super long and narrow. For instance the 9s I had were all too long but super tight, so sizing up to 9.5 might have right width but would be way too much toe room. Sizing down to an 8.5 would be better toe room but way too tight to wear. They need to move on to the AM5 or something and make it significantly wider.
Every time I read one of your posts, I read it in Dave Chappelle's voice. Is that weird? LMAO

It fits well for me and I like them. My feet are are the wider side, but not extremely wide *shrugs*. My true size is 9.5 and the 9 is fine for me.
This wouldn't work if someone's TTS was a 9 which is why I would suggest the .5 size.

They are not overly narrow but my cop out to any shoe being 'narrow' would be FKRs. Folks with fat feet made them work even though like look like keebler elves.

This wouldn't work if someone's TTS was a 9 which is why I would suggest the .5 size.

They are not overly narrow but my cop out to any shoe being 'narrow' would be FKRs. Folks with fat feet made them work even though like look like keebler elves.
They probably should make half size so that they dont need to stretch the whole sizes. It alienates a lot of people from being able to wear the shoe. Shame because it is a great shoe.

They probably should make half size so that they dont need to stretch the whole sizes. It alienates a lot of people from being able to wear the shoe. Shame because it is a great shoe.
I agree. aside from the super long laces, the lock down and the lightness of the shoe is solid.

AM4 is by far the most narrow shoe I’ve ever owned.

The midsole/torsion system is great tho, definitely the best part of the silo. If they could widen the midfoot it’d be one of the most comfy shoes on the market.

Got the J&D ultra boost in from a little restock last week, man these are dope. 3 years late but whatever...:tongue:

Photo 25-08-2018, 14 21 55 (1).jpg
Photo 25-08-2018, 14 21 34.jpg

Back
Top Bottom