ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly, everyone should go talk to adidas CS and complain about it. It sounds silly, but if they get inundated with complaints about past purchases not being included, they might change it. Especially if enough complaints come in. Normally I'd never recommending contact adidas CS cause they're pretty useless but this is coming from my adidas manager homie who says they are actually paying attention to complaints they receive via CS...

I'm pretty much too lazy to ever contact any CS.:blush:
After it took 20 mins to get my homie's $50 back from a price adjustment because Brandon H of adidas CS wouldn't budge, I'm not tryna contact either smh. Even tho I won in the end and he got his refund, that dude made it too difficult to get a price adjustment refund back. Nike CS would've apologized, gave me a refund, and gave me a 20% code on top of that.

Adidas Tier/Reward system is trash. Dude, just go look at my purchase history and make me platinum already. I bought way more than I should've last year and only now they gonna come out with such a system.

had to contact CS today about the iniki's fedex claims to have delivered but didnt :angry:

they wont even replace the order, only refund

Wasn't even successful copping from Adidas most of the time anyway. Not giving them my money directly lol. How is your checkout system continuously bad for 3 years and terrible at marketing and product placement, now you want me to be loyal to only Adidas app to buy adidas stuff. the f outta here

I mean they could start by even making the app available in more than like 3 countries...
I have defended Adidas a lot during the recent years but they have honestly lost it now. Both with their shoes and now this. Taking a true p1ss against those of us who have copped a lot during the boost era but who haven’t liked the 3.0’s and 4.0’s and not been copping recently.

Wasn't even successful copping from Adidas most of the time anyway. Not giving them my money directly lol. How is your checkout system continuously bad for 3 years and terrible at marketing and product placement, now you want me to be loyal to only Adidas app to buy adidas stuff. the f outta here

gift card jig was the only way I could get through :rofl:

bright side is I otherwise never worried about splash page since all I had waiting for me was payment loops

Was so nice out today I had to bring these out of the archives :lol:

6CF67F94-DD85-47E0-A156-28730F33DD93.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom