ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
are the mids actually dropping on US foot sites though? not on any calendars and the link posted was for EU

are the mids actually dropping on US foot sites though? not on any calendars and the link posted was for EU
No clue. Might just cop from the canada site that was first posted here unless someone confirms it for US before then.

AKOG release doesn't really have any relevance here. Those were a consortium collab only carried by boutiques. But even so, AKOGs didn't sell out, they're still sitting on some sites.

You're the one who's crazy for thinking the mids won't sit. Where have you been for the past year of boost releases? :lol:
I've seen the mass sitting of 2nd half of 17 and all of 18. Maybe I am trippin but I remain unconvinced.

Old samples
wood-wood-adidas-ultra-boost-white-blue.jpg

Yeah, Kith/Nonnatives are all we need to know about how mid's will go in the current climate. They were limited release, one of my favorite shoes, they're wearable in any weather and still look like awesomeness, they haven't been reissued, and yet their resell is essentially retail.

These kids gonna sit.

Yeah, Kith/Nonnatives are all we need to know about how mid's will go in the current climate. They were limited release, one of my favorite shoes, they're wearable in any weather and still look like awesomeness, they haven't been reissued, and yet their resell is essentially retail.

These kids gonna sit.

The Kith/NonNatives aren't a good comparison imo. The soles and the design of that shoe is too different.

The Kith/NonNatives aren't a good comparison imo. The soles and the design of that shoe is too different.

(not saying this to be combative, just curious) You really think so? I meant, IMHO, the K/N's were not that different, except for their dark color palette. And their 3M is Fuego. You really think the new ones are more desirable?

IMG_0119.jpg

G26843_04_standard.jpg

Last edited:
I know some of y'all love 2.0s but you can't deny it makes no sense that they're not starting with 1.0s first.
maybe it's because the 1.0s took time to sell out, whereas 2.0s released at the height of the hype and sold out quicker. Maybe adi actually thinks we all wants the 2.0s more? Wouldnt that be funny? :lol:

Burgs has a higher chance of re-releasing than Ash Purps. I'm not saying Burgs going to re-release, but that would be higher on the list than Ash Purps. Those are gone forever lol

Back
Top Bottom