ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AMM Inv UB is consortium, Undftd isn't. Undftd is same level (capsule release) as Reigning Champ as far as the UBs go.

You can try on solestop at midnight today. I haven't heard shet from adidas about the mid release so I'mma just get it from a confirmed seller.
Yeah...I'm probably gonna go the solestop route. Can't miss those green/grey joints.

I checked eBay last night...that's how much I'm on them lol. Found a seller that was 20 under retail but no 13 or 12.5.

first UB ever finally UNDS'd... finally
Adidas-Ultraboost-4.0-Core-Black-On-Feet.jpg

my only pair of 4.0s but i love them they are my most worn UB cuz i can beat them and they still look good

Haven’t had any boost pick ups outside of Yeezy’s and two mids for a little over a year. Went to the adidas outlet by me and scooped these $44. Couldn’t say no.
B3A436A5-DE2A-4050-A386-5F499898418A.jpeg
Man...I been trying to get to the Adidas store since I got to the outlet mall today and my girl gonna walk the way thay would make it the last store we go to...

She trying in bras now and I'm all John Wall on the bench with it...

The outlet is in Gloucester, NJ. And this was the only eqt but they had a bunch of nmds. And there was the core black 4.0 that was marked at $180 before the 40% store wide discount

Oh ok cool. I’m in Jersey too but idk where that city is lol. Probably far from me. There’s an Adidas outlet @ Jersey Gardens Mall that’s not too far from me. Maybe I can come up on a pair there.

Oh...and FSR of the triple white, core black and khaki UB's at my outlet. No 12.5 though (did have a 13 however)

Also had 2 ST models with a FSR. Had the Parlay Adizero Prime and the Adizero Sub2. Almost got those Primes...

Back
Top Bottom