ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When are the true multi 4.0 gonna drop? With the white heel cup and cage and actual rainbow knit? Those and the glow in the dark white 4.0 samples are the only 4.0 I've wanted since they leaked around this time last year.

So a quick PS edit because I'm looking to paint the heel and tongue tabs. Which would you do? Black or white?
colorswap2.jpg
colorswap.jpg

So a quick PS edit because I'm looking to paint the heel and tongue tabs. Which would you do? Black or white?
colorswap2.jpg
colorswap.jpg
The blue is the exact reason why I will pass on this one unless it goes to a decent discount.

I would typically go black but that white pops.

If you could paint it white whike leaving the adidas logo and thr stiching blue...youd be cooking with grease.

Going to be impossible for you to even get those pulltabs white unless you dont care if it stiffens, even then it would not be a full white

Going to be impossible for you to even get those pulltabs white unless you dont care if it stiffens, even then it would not be a full white
GAC 900 with angelus paint should do the job. Start off with grey and then after it drys, you paint white over it. Thats how I used to do it for AJ1 nike air tabs. Fabric medium makes it so the paint doesn't stay stiff when applied.

Dang, champs sports just emailed saying they cancelled my order due to insufficient stock

So still look for ultra boost size 15 white/red multicolor if anyone knows where to get one for my friend!!

Last edited:
Just saw they had the triple black LS Buckle and I am in need of a new everyday black shoe.

**** September man...

are those LS lighter than the Harden Vol.2?
Vol.2's were heavy and tight mid foot i had to retun them..
Mid foot tightness was due to the band that connected the primeknit section to the rest of the shoe. No band on the LS's. While I didn't buy them, I did not think the regular Harden Vol 2 was heavy when trying them on.

Mid foot tightness was due to the band that connected the primeknit section to the rest of the shoe. No band on the LS's. While I didn't buy them, I did not think the regular Harden Vol 2 was heavy when trying them on.

yup! that band was it! toes were gettin numb within 5mins.. noticed the considerable weight on the heel part where the big chunk of rubber was..

Back
Top Bottom