ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate that i have been waiting for the nice boosts to rerelease...but they dangle the 2.0 like an appetizer. Theres not alot of nice boosts releasing. I see dudes in here talking up some ugly models lately but i know its not their fault. They are yearning for The good stuff and dont know where to quench their boost thirst other than some sub par models
Adidas is already giving us Creams later this year, at least there are stock pics and the info is coming from reliable sources. They are not foolish enough to give us everything we want all at once.

looks like /r/sneakers is pretty stoked about the 3m re-release. makes sense since 2.0 was when boost was at its peak hype-wise

Only saw size 6.5 on ssense before getting the sold out message. I clicked as soon as I received a tweet notification. Pretty unreal people scooping for such a high retail. People need to avoid paying resell and let resellers be stuck with 600 dollar bricks

Lots of manual users copped on Ssense since it was an unannounced drop. In fact I bet it was majority manual. People don’t just leave their bots running on all sites at all times.

Only saw size 6.5 on ssense before getting the sold out message. I clicked as soon as I received a tweet notification. Pretty unreal people scooping for such a high retail. People need to avoid paying resell and let resellers be stuck with 600 dollar bricks
lol those shoes were never meant to be bricks

boost looks off (too round in the back) and has non-continental soles. Plus never heard of any 1.0s fitting 'big' to their size.

Unless they intended to have 3Ms launch before transitioning to continental soles, this sample could be 'real'

Otherwise, I am pretty skeptical.

lol those shoes were never meant to be bricks
Nah for sure not, but the people who are able to obtain these shoes probably don't have the means to actually hold/wear em. I just feel like the cook group boiz who are able to grab such small stock shoes are either in high school or college.

boost looks off (too round in the back) and has non-continental soles. Plus never heard of any 1.0s fitting 'big' to their size.

Unless they intended to have 3Ms launch before transitioning to continental soles, this sample could be 'real'

Otherwise, I am pretty skeptical.
Link with additional pics. I do not know if it is from the same guy on twitter or if he bought them from this listing.

Date on tag is 04/15, I believe this was pre-Continental?

https://www.grailed.com/listings/4703900-Adidas-Adidas-Ultra-Boost-1-0-3m-Sample-1-Of-1

Back
Top Bottom