ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In y'alls opinion, are the 1.0s more comfortable or the 700s?
Better question would be the 350s vs UB 1.0s. 700s is a totally different style of shoe so it depends on what you think is more comfy, a knitted shoe or a mesh/suede/leather combo.

Did the multicolor and white 3M 2.0's ever re-release on ADC?

I remember seeing tweets, but didn't know if they actually dropped or not

END-X-adidas-Yung-1-Atmosphere-G27635.png

if these had boost .

Reactions: gir
Anyone experience any back pain wearing boost? I've had some lower back issues past year or so and can almost track it back to when I started to walk in ultra boost.

Anyone else experience this?

Anyone know where I can find some UB's on the low for my mother-in-law? Her bday is this Friday and figure I should buy her some shoes for her upcoming trip to Japan. I saw some Parley's for the low on stockx, but for some reason my paypal got declined and stockx said to reenter new payment option. Now, the next lowest ask is 10 more than what my old bid got accepted for.

Those new white and gold NMDs that just released on the 1st look pretty good also. I would need shoes in 5.5 men's/6.5 women's.

Anyone know where I can find some UB's on the low for my mother-in-law? Her bday is this Friday and figure I should buy her some shoes for her upcoming trip to Japan. I saw some Parley's for the low on stockx, but for some reason my paypal got declined and stockx said to reenter new payment option. Now, the next lowest ask is 10 more than what my old bid got accepted for.

Those new white and gold NMDs that just released on the 1st look pretty good also. I would need shoes in 5.5 men's/6.5 women's.
Got the Parlay 4.0's for my girl for 123 at my local Finish Line. It's not on sale online and I don't think they would carry a size that small in store but you could check kids sizes.

Some of the Speedfactory's are going for $100-130 on stockx and GOAT, I'd jump on it if I didn't already have a few pairs.

Last edited:
Anyone experience any back pain wearing boost? I've had some lower back issues past year or so and can almost track it back to when I started to walk in ultra boost.

I think having too much cushion can create an imbalance in weight distribution and can cause nerves to pinch.

Hu Solar Boosts coming out this weekend? Gonna be an expensive couple of days...
Crap... Skeptas, KITH/Tommy collab, Solar Hus. Idk how I'm gonna manage that morning.

I have when I was walking in boost for 6+ miles a day in NY on vacation. I have flat feet as well so that can also account for the lower back pain. Some folks just need a firmer ride than others as folks need a firmer mattress to sleep on.

Back
Top Bottom