ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the burg 1.0s get re-released with larger sizes... I will buy at least 3 pairs... I had the olives but sold them because people were paying stupid money... wouldn’t mind another pair of those as well...

EGs have great materials... if you’re on the fence I would recommend grabbing a pair...

No general release. Only one store in east Europe released them accidentally as far as I know.
Thank god, definetly need to cop these. I've been wanting these for ages, but wasn't going to drop 500€+ haha.

Does anyone know anything about confirmed drop dates in EU?

Finally someone who wants a legit 1.0 to re-release. Tired of hearing about those garbage ash purples that no one wanted then and nobody wants now:lol:
I mean, IF the Burgs rereleased it would definetly be on top of my list over all other. But let's be honest, the chances of that happening are so small and Ash Purps restocking are probably more possible, so I'd love me some Ash Purps. I don't really get the amount of hate these get.

nah, burgs has a higher chance of restocking than ash purps. For one, burgs didn't even get a release here in the US and tons of people want that colorway more than the ash purples. Legit no one wanted the damn ash purples except @casper90403. They were heavy heavy shelf sitters and I feel like some people want them now because they're the rarer cw you don't see anyone wearing and not so much of the "omg I love purple shoes"

weird that the am4tky were on ADC for only like.... a week? And they can't be found onsite anymore , but i still have one in my cart (and apparently can checkout).

Kop EG UB. Hanon seems to be the best until Stateside stores start to drop them. EU accounts already have them up on site with scattered sizes.

nah, burgs has a higher chance of restocking than ash purps. For one, burgs didn't even get a release here in the US and tons of people want that colorway more than the ash purples. Legit no one wanted the damn ash purples except @casper90403. They were heavy heavy shelf sitters and I feel like some people want them now because they're the rarer cw you don't see anyone wearing and not so much of the "omg I love purple shoes"
Makes sense. I am the guy that loves purple and therefore the ash purps :D
I am just really happy that the creams are restocking! I don't really care about them losing hype or whatever. Same with burgs. It's just the 1.0 knit, simplicity and the way the colours work for me

Back
Top Bottom