ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So are the OG creams going to retain some of their value? Is there any difference (3d heelcup)?

New creams are $220 right now for a sz9. OG creams are $350 with a high bid of $280

Retail going to be $200 for the new creams... I might just buy them now close to retail and double up during the US release

My EG landed today from hanon

I just copped the new creams from StockX for $210... I’ll post pics one they are in hand

My EG landed today from hanon

I just copped the new creams from StockX for $210... I’ll post pics one they are in hand

Got in hand pics of the EGs? Trying to decide if I should cop, but I’m leaning towards yes.

First UBS I’ll be going after since the UNDFTD UBs dropped

Nice, for 210 (bid accepted), can't wait to check these out!

Whoever has these seem to be happy with letting these go close to 200 retail, hope it stays that way.

Got in hand pics of the EGs? Trying to decide if I should cop, but I’m leaning towards yes.

First UBS I’ll be going after since the UNDFTD UBs dropped
From a couple of pages back.

EGs showed up early.
EG2.jpg
EG1.jpg
EG2.jpg
EG3.jpg
EG4.jpg
EG5.jpg

Finally someone who wants a legit 1.0 to re-release. Tired of hearing about those garbage ash purples that no one wanted then and nobody wants now:lol:

Would be nice to get both of those. But I don't think they ever released in the US. Wonder if we'll get those this time around.

Back
Top Bottom