ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think most, if not all, of us would love if YOU would go away tbh. You’re nothing but a plague to this forum, spreading negativity, trolling and never sharing any info or start a regular convo.

You obviously don’t understand the context of my reply. You only see the negative.

99.9% of folks who buy creams aren't gonna use em like they are advertised on Adidas Running IG.

Does Adidas really think people wearing UBs to run in?

Crazy how Boost hype made the creams $600+ and now they can be had for under $200 after November 21st. I honestly didn't think 1.0s would sit if they re-released them. Guess I was wrong since I still see the 1.0 MC and Navy MC sitting with full size runs.

99.9% of folks who buy creams aren't gonna use em like they are advertised on Adidas Running IG.

Does Adidas really think people wearing UBs to run in?
No, but it may have more to do with adidas running’s continued adherence to running (and UB as a running shoe first), as opposed to moving the dial of the campaign closer to something you’d see from the adidas originals division. I feel like they don’t seem to embrace the lifestyle side of things as much despite the overlap.

Crazy how Boost hype made the creams $600+ and now they can be had for under $200 after November 21st. I honestly didn't think 1.0s would sit if they re-released them. Guess I was wrong since I still see the 1.0 MC and Navy MC sitting with full size runs.

They probably should have waited until after the Bape and GOT

might be saying something about the scale they plan on releasing these at
It's funny since they asking LTD prices and it ain't 'LTD'

No, but it may have more to do with adidas running’s continued adherence to running (and UB as a running shoe first), as opposed to moving the dial of the campaign closer to something you’d see from the adidas originals division. I feel like they don’t seem to embrace the lifestyle side of things as much despite the overlap.
Probably deerupts and propheres and YUNG-1s sell more with the average adidas consumer than an UB.

Probably deerupts and propheres and YUNG-1s sell more with the average adidas consumer than an UB.

Price point plays a major role. I was speaking to coworkers about my sneaker habit and they were like man I got and get whatever they have for 50 that looks nice. That made me think like a civilian for a second. Sneakerhead’s are far from how brands make the bulk of their money

I’m shocked at how many ppl I see in adidas primeknit shoes that don’t also have boost but then again that price point stops ppl dead in their tracks and they will still feel like that shoe is comfortable as hell

RC 1.0 today

3AF3FD9F-811B-4FD4-8920-7D282E4A03C3.jpeg

Price point plays a major role. I was speaking to coworkers about my sneaker habit and they were like man I got and get whatever they have for 50 that looks nice. That made me think like a civilian for a second. Sneakerhead’s are far from how brands make the bulk of their money

I’m shocked at how many ppl I see in adidas primeknit shoes that don’t also have boost but then again that price point stops ppl dead in their tracks and they will still feel like that shoe is comfortable as hell
That's where I think Adidas had a chance to create more brand awareness but they went super ham on NMDs. Bounce tech is also pretty comfy too but their silos aren't that great.

If they created more classic silos with boost and kept it 'lower tier' like the i5923 during peak hype, they could've retained some major buzz.
2.0/3.0, raising price points on 'LTD' versions and dilution of NMDs stopped them dead in their tracks.

That's where I think Adidas had a chance to create more brand awareness but they went super ham on NMDs. Bounce tech is also pretty comfy too but their silos aren't that great.

If they created more classic silos with boost and kept it 'lower tier' like the i5923 during peak hype, they could've retained some major buzz.
2.0/3.0, raising price points on 'LTD' versions and dilution of NMDs stopped them dead in their tracks.

I think if you're going to make boost high end you can't throw it on any and everything. They put it on nearly every model they had, meanwhile they were saying it was limited and hard to create and that's why they couldn't put out more ultraboost. Well why did you put it on some Stan Smith's or shell toes nobody wants or was asking for? Nobody was sitting around thinking, I would get some Stan Smith's if they were more comfortable.

They were slow to start releasing new models. The Yung 1 was great, but it seems like Adidas missed the mark trying to market the Prophere and had limited marketing with the Yung 1.

Yeah there are duds in some of the newer models and nothing revolutionary & fresh like how when NMD first release.

Back
Top Bottom