ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A friend is looking for all white ultra boost for her daughter. Needs a size w7 or m6.
Any deep discounts out there or discount codes?

Try wiggle.com 4.0 UBs are roughly half off here’s a link to a white womens pair for $104

http://www.wiggle.com/adidas-womens-ultra-boost-shoes/

Sign up as a new customer and use code NCVEU and it should reduce your cost to under $100 shipped.

Similar deals on men’s UBs using this code get you under $90 for some colors.

Attachments

• 5E80350B-60FC-4648-A9FE-210FF18218D0.jpeg
    5E80350B-60FC-4648-A9FE-210FF18218D0.jpeg
    363.7 KB · Views: 35
Got shipping confirmation from Sneaker Politics already :pimp:

Shoutout to whoever posted that link. No need to stay up tonight.

Oh wow. Creams selling out on EU footsites make me worried about the official release on adidas tomorrow :frown:

Am I mistaken, or doesn't that release time usually change to a more respectable stateside hour (10am est, etc.) the day of, with stuff like this?

Plenty of people missed out on the creams from the initial releases, so they're scooping them up now. There is absolutely no resell value on these. Even if you miss out, you can grab them off of StockX for close to retail.

That's the thing. Retail on stockx for me will mean a hefty processing fee on top. And I have a 30% code for ADC I'd love to use. So I am really kinda dependent on that ADC release :lol:

Last edited:
That's the thing. Retail on stockx for me will mean a hefty processing fee on top. And I have a 30% code for ADC I'd love to use. So I am really kinda dependant on that ADC release :lol:

Not sure if that discount code will work. Hyped releases such as these upcoming Creams are usually excluded from promo/discount codes, but worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom