ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure if that discount code will work. Hyped releases such as these upcoming Creams are usually excluded from promo/discount codes, but worth a try.
Yeah, thought exactly the same, but then again the codes work on the MC & Navy 1.0s. Since the Creams are part of the 'Legacy Pack' including those two I figured the codes might work on them too..

Has anybody tried their one-time 30% off code from Creators Club on Yeezy's or any of these hype releases?
They don't work, same exclusions. They're essentially the same restricted discount codes people get at 15%, 20% increments, or those 30% sitewide promos.

Not to mention the exclusion is there on the Cream page as it is.

Hopefully the Creams sell out quick. Then maybe Adidas will drop some more other 1.0s besides the upcoming OGs :nerd:

After these Creams and OGs, all I would want is OG Whites... they have to be coming... knew I should have doubled up back when they sat on winnsports for slightly above retail. Use to be able to talk down winnsports as well....

Any retro 1.0,2.0,and if they have to retro 3.0's; it is still better than the 4.0's.

Take what they drop.

creams likely went fast on euro sites because that was literally the first drop. of course most people are gonna try out of uncertainty and they'll go for the best/cheapest site. there are still sizes on SVD.

Creams are $210 on GOAT, worth the extra few bucks to not worry about having to stay on top of various releases.

After these Creams and OGs, all I would want is OG Whites... they have to be coming... knew I should have doubled up back when they sat on winnsports for slightly above retail. Use to be able to talk down winnsports as well....
What size do you wear?

Back
Top Bottom