ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Third time is a charm. Waited on the phone for a half hour to have Ed tell me they are not doing any adjustments for any orders placed before Thanksgiving. Went on the chat and Irene told me the same thing. Then I spoke with Harvey Kim and they did it for me.

Told them I had a friend who placed an order on 11/21 and was able to have a 30% off coupon applied today. They asked me for their order number, which I didn't have, then their full name, which I didn't have either. I then scrolled through this thread and saw there was a case number at the bottom of primitiveflesh's email photo in here. I told them I don't want to give out their order number or name, but I can provide their case number which is 10123996. I provided that and they told me they would use the CYBER2018 coupon as a 1 time 30% off for me as a courtesy.

So you need proof if you are going to ask for a price adjustment, so they can actually look it up and verify that it happened. So please use primitiveflesh's case number or mine which is Case Number:15350378.
Let me know if this helps.

Aftering failing to get a discount by calling in and chatting in this morning I decided to call one more time. This time I spoke to a nice lady from the Philippines I think. I asked to get a price match at first and she said she is not allowed to give discounts on 'ultra boosts'. I asked if it was all, then she said yes. Then I mentioned blynch923's case number, 15350378, and she said it looks like your friend used another friend's case number. Don't use that case number if anyone wants to call in. After being put on hold, she came back and said as a one time courtesy and the fact that I am spending 200 bucks her supervisor will approve the discount.

With that said, I actually ordered 2 pairs 9.5 and 10. I received my 9.5(TTS) and glad I got the discount on my size 10 that will be coming in soon.

Thank you all for your help and support!

da idiocy be formulaic at this point.

soon he will tell you guys UB4.0 overrated

My creams arrived from GOAT and I noticed some minor flaws. The knit on one side is messed up where one of the holes looks sloppy and there’s a tiny piece sticking out. Would GOAT accept this as a defective? Or am I being OCD lol

AB63053F-65CE-401F-891D-4631C73DFA5D.jpeg

Quality is just poor on these. My pair from Rise has a ****ed Up insole that is bent and won’t sit down unless on foot, and a dirt spot on one of the laces.

Didn't technically get the shoes in hand yet, but I wanted to contact and follow up on my reference number before the day was up. Contacted through chat and the rep successfully applied my discount for 60 bucks back. Definitely not as good as those who copped in store for 109, but I'll take it. Should either be coming in super late today or most likely tomorrow.

Was only waiting for one 1.0 to retro, but those OGs are calling me...

Anybody have any new info on those red CNYs? Imma need those for sure.

I reading all this since yesterday but can’t do anything.
Didn't technically get the shoes in hand yet, but I wanted to contact and follow up on my reference number before the day was up. Contacted through chat and the rep successfully applied my discount for 60 bucks back. Definitely not as good as those who copped in store for 109, but I'll take it. Should either be coming in super late today or most likely tomorrow.
how you convince them? I live chat everyday since sunday no one do it for me. They said have to delivered first in order to apply code. Mine supposed to come today but Fedex flaked smh.

You are welcome. I always try to help peoples on here.
Thank you again! I ordered on the 21st and called today and the rep helped me out on the first try. It still took 30 minutes and I got a case number for it, haven't got the email yet though. For those that successfully did it, how long does the credit email take to get in your inbox?

Thank you again! I ordered on the 21st and called today and the rep helped me out on the first try. It still took 30 minutes and I got a case number for it, haven't got the email yet though. For those that successfully did it, how long does the credit email take to get in your inbox?

as long as you have a case number, the email is just a formality. I had to call back and request the email, the email doesn't really do anything though, if they processed the price adjust on their end

Has anyone copped the Creams with 40% at Roosevelt field mall? I feel like that girl just didn't want to sell them to me >D

Anywhere have creams in 11.5 or 12 still for retail? My 11.5 I got is jacked up on the knit. The whole sole is bowed too much.

calling a company 4-6 times asking for a discount that wasn’t supposed to be available and then talking about it on the internet like you had some experience

Back
Top Bottom