ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
calling a company 4-6 times asking for a discount that wasn’t supposed to be available and then talking about it on the internet like you had some experience

Right? If you spent more than 1 hour trying to get that price adjustment, you lost money.

man, its week of OG's. I'm hoping a ton will be available. Might need helping copping if anyone is willing to give a hand. I'm not joking when i say i need at least 5.

I want the OG black and purple, but then I wanted the creams and passed on those. The thought of keeping the boost from yellowing was too off putting

These are definitely MORE snug than my OG whites were. As a matter of fact, I’d say these are as snug as the 2 pairs Core Blacks I went through as well. And Core Blacks are well known for being the most snug 1.0. Glad I got that .5 up to have for the future. Now I’m curious if the OGs on the 1st are gonna be this same exact fit...

These are definitely MORE snug than my OG whites were. As a matter of fact, I’d say these are as snug as the 2 pairs Core Blacks I went through as well. And Core Blacks are well known for being the most snug 1.0. Glad I got that .5 up to have for the future. Now I’m curious if the OGs on the 1st are gonna be this same exact fit...

I'm planning to go a full size up. 9 in almost everything... 9.5 in all 2.0 to 3.0 but going 10 here.

The TTS pair im wearing right now will be ok, but some extra room will be better I think.

I reading all this since yesterday but can’t do anything.

how you convince them? I live chat everyday since sunday no one do it for me. They said have to delivered first in order to apply code. Mine supposed to come today but Fedex flaked smh.
Idk dude applied it after reviewing the previous guy's notes. Already had price match reference number and everything from the other day. Once he successfully applied the discount and said that my card would be refunded, he asked after the fact if I had in hand. I had mentioned that it was going to be delivered by the end of the day and he seemed cool with it.

Have to say these are quite snug. I'm usually a 9 in most shoes other than PK NMDs and these things fit tighter than my other UBs (SNS x SS and Pride 3.0). I would almost say that these newer 1.0 type of knits like the KF and restock creams would need to half size up. Length wise it's perfect for my feet though.

Lol, I find it funny how in most promotional images the OG ultraboost has a sleek silhouette instead of the curved front portion and toebox it had when it came out.
Does it have a new tooling or are they doing some revisionist history here?

yes but those were player exclusives and going for crazy resale. I will be happy to get these.
not really player exclusive, school exclusive yes, I remember calling their campus store back in the day when they came out, they held a raffle for them.

Back
Top Bottom