ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Assuming the re-issue in that pic isn’t just stacked on a prior UB box(es), would have been cool if they had actually gone with the sample/archive box.
Was just about to say the same. So lazy not doing anything special when they ”celebrate the one that started it all”. Come on Adidas you have your chance here but nope, just the same old boring shoebox which hasn’t changed design in 5 years now.

Honestly the fact they kept them $180 is their blessing to us lmao cause we would have all copped at a 200 price point. But yes, the white box would have been rlly cool of them to do

So far this is what we’re getting... (aside from Falcons and Yungs)

LMAO N3xT L3v3L!!!!!!

in other news, i wonder what the cheapest pair of boosts i can get in my size for donor boost. Not saying it would be cost beneficial at all, but it's intriguing to buy a 75$ shoe, remove the outsole and glue it to uppers that i wish came around more often.... mystery grays, 3ms, etc....

Last edited:
Honestly I could care less about the box. And they aren't charging a premium, its still $180. Who cares.

They've beaten us over the head by charging $180 to the point where some of us think $180 is not a premium.

(I get it, some go for $200 but, JESUS...)

$150 would be a nice price point and stockx seems to always hover around there for most Ultraboost models. I can see initial R&D and production costs needing the $180 price point, but millions of pairs later, instead of having some pairs sit, it’s time to lower the price point.

Just got the creams from ADC, love em. Fit the same as 2, 3, 4. I thought I might need a smaller size but feel about the same and maybe that's because it's the re-release

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Creams fit fine. Just a weird looking shape. And the knit’s different
7E65EC09-DDAA-4AE5-980C-4CC0DFED102B.jpeg

OGs got added back to the app as coming soon... Might pop up for early purchase but if not items in the app tend to go live 5-10 mins before desktop... so check the app tomorrow morning at 9:50am est

Weird shape and different knit are pretty important imo

I agree. It’s when I wasn’t wearing it that it looked funky. Other than that, fit/length/feel are all the same as my other UBs.

Wool greys definitely the comfiest in my rotation. Still need to UnDS my OG whites :lol:

$200 shipped accepted on GOAT for og reissue.

Bag is secure. I can enjoy vacation in peace.

Will probably try tomorrow anyways since I'll be downtown.
Toronto NT fam I'll see you there.

Mine for 200 was accepted as well; can rest easy in the am; 180 + nyc tax + MTA / travel expenses is pretty close to 200 with all said and done

Back
Top Bottom