ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would rather return and have adidas think I'm a reseller than lose money. Would've sent back the cream ubs but that 30% off came in clutch in me keeping em

anybody know how long the return for in-store is? Bought pharrells at retail, and then bought it again at deeper discount. I wanna return the full price one lol

anybody know how long the return for in-store is? Bought pharrells at retail, and then bought it again at deeper discount. I wanna return the full price one lol

can probably get back store credit full price for ..... along time. I returned something 1.5 old but still new, for full price store credit.

41F98B3B-ABAA-49E2-97A5-1F37D8C9AB92.jpeg

Under my order history, the Pharrell I got on 11/11 still has an active return-for-refund button. So it’s at least 30days (if not 90). That is of course if you’re talking about this recent inspo pack.

I'm guessing the people that are selling under MSRP - probably got them for a discount.

Most items you see in a retail store - the store paid like 50% of the tag price. So even if a boutique sold Creams for $120 - they're still making profit.

can probably get back store credit full price for ..... along time. I returned something 1.5 old but still new, for full price store credit.
41F98B3B-ABAA-49E2-97A5-1F37D8C9AB92.jpeg

Under my order history, the Pharrell I got on 11/11 still has an active return-for-refund button. So it’s at least 30days (if not 90). That is of course if you’re talking about this recent inspo pack.

nah its the BBC one, I won a 7.5 on the app for in-store pickup. It was a little tighter than my previous size 7.5 Hu's. Bought them again for $200 when they went on sale in a size 8 and they fit better.

$200 shipped accepted on GOAT for og reissue.

Bag is secure. I can enjoy vacation in peace.

Will probably try tomorrow anyways since I'll be downtown.
Toronto NT fam I'll see you there.

I called the Yonge and Dundas location and they said it'll be online only... But I haven't tried the Queen Street store. They're not accepting calls. Lol.

$150 would be a nice price point and stockx seems to always hover around there for most Ultraboost models. I can see initial R&D and production costs needing the $180 price point, but millions of pairs later, instead of having some pairs sit, it’s time to lower the price point.

Adidas doesn’t care bc after they whole sale to retailers, they already made their money.

I called the Yonge and Dundas location and they said it'll be online only... But I haven't tried the Queen Street store. They're not accepting calls. Lol.
Good to know. Would like to cop here if the conversion rate gives me some sort of discount

C007E49E-32D1-4DCF-B31B-E1E5CA7D8589.jpeg
Just got these in, beautiful. Best part is they are not banana/elf toe like the creams and the fit is much better. My normal 12 (1.0s, 2.0s) fits fine, maybe even a bit roomy. Could get away with 11.5 (3.0 sizing). For reference- on 2018 creams I had to get a12.5 which I’ve never worn before. Hoping the OG’s fit like these

I'm guessing the people that are selling under MSRP - probably got them for a discount.

Most items you see in a retail store - the store paid like 50% of the tag price. So even if a boutique sold Creams for $120 - they're still making profit.

Not sure what retailer would undercut the whole market and kill any hype on any shoe on purpose but it kinda makes sense but not really

C007E49E-32D1-4DCF-B31B-E1E5CA7D8589.jpeg
Just got these in, beautiful. Best part is they are not banana/elf toe like the creams and the fit is much better. My normal 12 (1.0s, 2.0s) fits fine, maybe even a bit roomy. Could get away with 11.5 (3.0 sizing). For reference- on 2018 creams I had to get a12.5 which I’ve never worn before. Hoping the OG’s fit like these

Damn those are nice, might have to scoop a pair. Love the toebox pattern

Back
Top Bottom