ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what are the chances that ADC keeps on adding more stock throughout the day?
If you're holding out for a 12.5, no shot on ADC. If you're holding out for a 12? Might as well cop the 12 elsewhere instead of waiting on ADC before they're all gone all over.

For the people that think the reissues are tighter...is it possible your current pair is just nicely broken in? Or maybe you guys are comparing to a DS pair.

both DS. the creams are a little shorter

20181201_103623.jpg

if i got a confirmation email from ADC for my OG UBs x2 order, does that mean im good? super nervous atm with ADC being buggy and all....

Everything is basically almost sold out. If you’re trying on a given site and something isn’t working - your time is best spent opening another tab/window and going to another site and looking for the same

Everything is basically almost sold out. If you’re trying on a given site and something isn’t working - your time is best spent opening another tab/window and going to another site and looking for the same
ha yeah, i just have a 35$ credit to use on ADC...lol

hopefully everyone can get their “2018 adidas size” down from these 1.0 drops and be better prepared for whatever 1.0’s come in 2019 year of our lord.

Also: setup Apple Pay; it’s good.

I went TTS on both Creams and OG

My Creams still have a thumb width of space up front, just very snug. Hoping they break in some. Don't like the feeling without the insoles. Have shoe trees in the Creams right now

Back
Top Bottom