ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those APB orders gonna get cancelled aren’t they?

I'm gonna say that we should be fine, you can play around with the quantity counter to see how many are left for each size. For example size 9.5 stops me at 8 pairs, size 10 at 29 pairs. size 10.5 at 10 pairs, etc.

Double up shawty.
a7dbf2d.jpg

Pretty much every size back on ADC including 12.5. Just checked again after initial release time

Edit: on the app

Glad those who wanted Chalks could get them for retail or under retail.

I remember back in late 2015/early 2016, I thirsted for them. Was able to grab a pair at Champs when they got a restock. Wore them a couple of times and didn't care for them so I ended up selling them for like $300 on eBay. How times have changed...

Got my pair off social status. Shoutout to who posted the link :pimp:

Done with boosts for now. OGs and Creams added to my already Core Blacks, Mystery Grey and Triple Whites 1.0s.

Is the 30% for all adidas store? Or just some specific location. About to walk to the 5th ave on my lunch break. Called them but no one pick up.

I went TTS on both Creams and OG

My Creams still have a thumb width of space up front, just very snug. Hoping they break in some. Don't like the feeling without the insoles. Have shoe trees in the Creams right now
since it's wool, that snugginess should loosen. my 9.5 grey wools loosened up a bit. now fits like my 2018 size 10 creams.

I got FEDEX First Intl Shipping for free on APB store? FREESHIP is mvp, 274$ discount on shipping.

Back
Top Bottom