ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn missed out in store for 30% off. Just called my local store and associate said they sold out of my size 12 about 5 mins ago. Oh well copped on ADC still happy.

Local store had no 10.5 for me. Guess if another site for retail pops up I’ll bite. If not oh well.

Went ahead and scooped a pair & some socks for $142 after taxes... yall getting finessed online. smh. And its not b1g1, its buy 1 & anything else.... Read.

Thats seven pairs of /// in two weeks... whew.

It would cost me $60 in gas and parking driving to the nearest Adidas store lol. I’m good with retail shipped.

They're not picking up their phone... don't want to drive there and discover that my size sold out.

They have sizes other than 9.5. Just got my pair for 126 along with a pair of socks. The girl at the register isn't picking up the phone though. Said it's been going crazy so they're ignoring phone calls lol.

They're not picking up their phone... don't want to drive there and discover that my size sold out.

I know I just tried calling. I'm about 40 min away from that store.

Tbh I don't mind if I can't. 190 isn't to bad. At least I was able to do it for creams.

I shouldn't have been so lazy and drove to the adidas store a few miles away to cop the OG's.

I can smell that APB cancellation sliding through on like Tuesday afternoon.

Called my Adidas this morning and they said they didn't even get them in haha, I smell bull**** since they got creams in but I'm too lazy to drive the 30 min to find out.

Adidas Irvine Spectrum still has pairs of OG for 30% off. Got a size 9 for $126 + tax about an hour ago. Limit one. Good luck to those looking for that discount boost.
I'm tempted to head out there lol. Probably too late.

Back
Top Bottom