ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While we’re on subject of APB/Social Status- the require a signature for delivery via fedex. So not really possible if you work full time. But no worries- I can just have them hold package at fedex location right? FedEx told me no- the shipper (APB ) doesn’t allow you to do that. Tried rerouting it online on fedex, didn’t work. Called fedex twice- didn’t work, still tried to deliver it twice to my home when I know I wouldn’t be there (12:30 in afternoon). Guess I’ll be calling APB tomorrow to see what will happen- not going to take off work to wait around for a pair of sneakers to be delivered lol.

Anyone have experience with missing the 3 attempted deliveries? If they ship back to sender and I get a full refund that’s fine I guess. Will have to call tomorrow/Monday
my fedex guy texted me which i thought was weird. but he ended up leaving it at doorstep because i wasn't home to sign.

my fedex guy texted me which i thought was weird. but he ended up leaving it at doorstep because i wasn't home to sign.

My delivery guy has tried to open my door TWICE before knocking..even then that **** was odd af. like wtf bro lol.

well time for me to call CS and ask for 60% off, cuz i saw a youtuber get it from the employee store. wish me luck fam. haha

box/label differences

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    198.4 KB · Views: 43
So hopefully a performance and lifestyle split for the ultra boost going forward? And where is the 5.0 leak.

Highly anticipated for these retros but every pair that came in had some sort of quality issue and why is the toe box area pointed so high?

I have both an OG pair and this release/retro as well as coreblack 1.0s. The 1.0s I have all slightly curled up at the toe. The 1.0s to me are of a slightly lower quality than the 2.0s and beyond. Each year the product got better in terms of fit and primeknit construction/thickness. To me this release is basically the same as the first releases of the shoe back in 2015. I like them and will be wearing these a lot.

Not everyone likes every shoetuber but Woolwin has some video of them in hand and then on feet. Only need to watch until about 3:05 when the on feet’s end. They look fine once you put them on.

Has someone ordered the OGs from Corporate and already received a shipping confirmation ? Thanks :smile:

Back
Top Bottom