ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B2C56B0A-F7D9-4627-8C55-98EBDAE5DAB7.jpeg

Those look darker than the adidas pics of them. Edit: wait that’s a different shoe right?

Mud chromes.

Looks like another case of a footsite running with early versions for their product pics. Went to FNL to check out in hand and they’re as they appear on ADC. Not bad, but not as advertised on their site, as an FYI.
A7B5D2AC-22F0-4B15-A123-187C3969A93C.jpeg

Looks like another case of a footsite running with early versions for their product pics. Went to FNL to check out in hand and they’re as they appear on ADC. Not bad, but not as advertised on their site, as an FYI.

Not bad.

OG's run super small. Got both a 10 and 10.5. Definitely 10.5 is the one to keep.

As reference, I'm ....

10 in recently released Creams
10 in Shock Mint 2.0
9.5 in Oreo 3.0
10.5 in 350 v2

OG's run super small. Got both a 10 and 10.5. Definitely 10.5 is the one to keep.

As reference, I'm ....

10 in recently released Creams
10 in Shock Mint 2.0
9.5 in Oreo 3.0
10.5 in 350 v2

So you're saying your new OGs in 10.5 fit same as new Creams in 10?

Bruh...

Got my OG’s in the mail and what the hell.

The cages are off like hell. When I pulled them out of the box they were SUPER off. Idk if I’m just gonna have to unlace them all the way down or what to be able to fix it.

What have you guys done about this issue?

I'm not buying anymore retros, that's for sure.

Honestly I’m not extremely happy with the quality of either the Creams or these OG’s. But the cages on the OG’s are next level bad. I’ve never seen anything like this on a shoe. Especially a basically legendary type of shoe like this.

The Creams the Boost feels kinda dead. The OG’s the Boost feels great at least.

Damn, my OGs came out NICE... not sure where your guys’ came from lol. Theres still 2 more on the way, so we’ll see...

While we’re on subject of APB/Social Status- the require a signature for delivery via fedex. So not really possible if you work full time. But no worries- I can just have them hold package at fedex location right? FedEx told me no- the shipper (APB ) doesn’t allow you to do that. Tried rerouting it online on fedex, didn’t work. Called fedex twice- didn’t work, still tried to deliver it twice to my home when I know I wouldn’t be there (12:30 in afternoon). Guess I’ll be calling APB tomorrow to see what will happen- not going to take off work to wait around for a pair of sneakers to be delivered lol.

Anyone have experience with missing the 3 attempted deliveries? If they ship back to sender and I get a full refund that’s fine I guess. Will have to call tomorrow/Monday

Highly anticipated for these retros but every pair that came in had some sort of quality issue and why is the toe box area pointed so high?

Highly anticipated for these retros but every pair that came in had some sort of quality issue and why is the toe box area pointed so high?
The toe points up because of the primeknit. It flattens out when you have them on feet. I swear people keep asking the same questions that they can go back a few pages and find the answer for.:rolleyes

Honestly I’m not extremely happy with the quality of either the Creams or these OG’s. But the cages on the OG’s are next level bad. I’ve never seen anything like this on a shoe. Especially a basically legendary type of shoe like this.

The Creams the Boost feels kinda dead. The OG’s the Boost feels great at least.
Post pic. I wanna see lol

These are super dope. Better than the last CW they dropped. Still not copping at retail tho lol

While we’re on subject of APB/Social Status- the require a signature for delivery via fedex. So not really possible if you work full time. But no worries- I can just have them hold package at fedex location right? FedEx told me no- the shipper (APB ) doesn’t allow you to do that. Tried rerouting it online on fedex, didn’t work. Called fedex twice- didn’t work, still tried to deliver it twice to my home when I know I wouldn’t be there (12:30 in afternoon). Guess I’ll be calling APB tomorrow to see what will happen- not going to take off work to wait around for a pair of sneakers to be delivered lol.

Anyone have experience with missing the 3 attempted deliveries? If they ship back to sender and I get a full refund that’s fine I guess. Will have to call tomorrow/Monday

leave a physical note where the driver can see requesting to leave it... but they won't be responsible if it gets snatched

I will say though...even though the cages are definitely off on them, the Boost in the OG’s I got is some of the best I’ve felt. So damn comfortable.

I was just thinking about this.

I get the requiring a signature thing, but how the hell do they think people pay for the shoes in the first place? :lol:

What was FedEx's reason for not allowing them to be held at the facility for later pickup (which requires an ID anyway)...that's absolutely insane and consumer hostile.

leave a physical note where the driver can see requesting to leave it... but they won't be responsible if it gets snatched

This actually works??

Back
Top Bottom