ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my APB order. Noticed right away that the insole was propped up. Couldn't get it to flatten out. Pulled the insole out and it says 11. The shoe is a 10.5.

Pulled other insole that fit nicely and it was a 10.

What a bust.

You can probably just trim the front of the sz11 insole w scissors to match the length of the sz10

69F26DD7-563D-4C92-9CFC-36C4B312FD9E.jpeg

apd order finally came in...

Damn you beat me to posting this. I was also surprised they didn’t charge tax in CA. I was able to snag another pair.

as long as we all eat lol. just got the email so decided to browse and was surprised to see them on there. so I just snagged em as soon as I could. lol

Nevermind. Got my ordered cancelled. Not sure if the code wasn't valid or if they were just OOS in my size. Good luck to everyone who used the code though!

damn, guess I was one of the lucky ones. I received another email not too long ago saying my order is on it's way. hopefully they can give you some kind of compensation for a future order?

DAF430A7-F68D-4D51-99EB-D4494BB2FC9B.jpeg
19B01429-6BF5-49F6-9BB5-2D7A5B3DE760.jpeg

Retro/release 1.0 OGs....been wearing 3.0s lately and prefer the tighter fit of these
Tighter fit namely 1.0 is better if you are walking and not out for a long period of time. 3.0's are better suited if you are sedentary and going to be out for a long time.

Really wish I went up .5 size on my OGs. Hopefully they break in, but man they are extra tight.

Back
Top Bottom