ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else’s OGs come with two insoles per shoe? I tried on the shoes and they were really tight. Figured I would keep them and just take out the insole. Took out the insole and found another one below it to my surprise.

Check for writing under the extra insoles. Case in point, Zara workers! sewed secret messages into the clothes reading, "I made this item you're going to buy, but I didn't get paid for it. Enjoy the extra insole. On me.”

Last edited:
For $107 might have to.

37CD6F43-5468-4CE7-BDDE-554E149D4B1F.png

anyone else not get their ADC ultraboost OG orders in yet? confirmed on the 1st but its the 14th now... did i take an L?

For UBs, does anyone feel like the ankle cushioning is kind of tight? Does it loosen up with wear or is it usually just that snug/tight

I'm def going to give the 2019 a chance. While I've tried the other models I find myself just getting rid of them in favor of just keeping the OG model's. However, the marketing for how they've reconstructed the Ultraboost has intrigued me.

I kinda hope it doesn't flop like the EQT boost. I can't help but notice the similarities to the OG EQT Boost (pink one).

Back
Top Bottom