ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 2019 silhouette is growing on me with some of these colors. I wanna see if they drop a triple black though

or something OG inspired

Widefooters should love the Tresc Runners. Also, they have some great boost feeling in them. Better than the iniki and ZX500 rm, just shy of UB,PB, YZY territory.

What’s the consensus on the fit of the ‘19? TTS? Plan on grabbing the OG cw pair in Feb.

Nothing will get me to drink the kool aid on the UB 2019s. I’ll take all the retro 1.0s and 2.0s

LOL all you guys remind me of all the dudes on the car forums. Complain all day that they want manual wagons with 300+ hp and then they don’t buy them when they actually come out and wonder why the companies keep giving them nothing but SUVs.

Adidas has given us maybe 10 1.0 retros and pretty all of them but OGs and Creams have sat. And It ain’t about “but they haven’t given us wool greys or burgs” or whatever cause the medal pack, mc toes, and lady libertys all moved extremely quickly the first time around.

Fact is you guys talk all day about how you just want nothing but 1.0 retros but when they come out, no one buys them.

LOL all you guys remind me of all the dudes on the car forums. Complain all day that they want manual wagons with 300+ hp and then they don’t buy them when they actually come out and wonder why the companies keep giving them nothing but SUVs.

Adidas has given us maybe 10 1.0 retros and pretty all of them but OGs and Creams have sat. And It ain’t about “but they haven’t given us wool greys or burgs” or whatever cause the medal pack, mc toes, and lady libertys all moved extremely quickly the first time around.

Fact is you guys talk all day about how you just want nothing but 1.0 retros but when they come out, no one buys them.

They gave us 10 1.0 retros? When? Where was I for all this?

err most of those are 2.0 retros doe

You can change my post to 1.0/2.0 cause honestly I don’t really follow them that closely. Point still stands. They all sold out the first time and they’re mostly sitting now and you wonder why Adidas is hesitant to retro more.

That's only four 1.0s. And out of those four, only the OGs and Creams were what people wanted - nobody was really checking for either MultiColor Toe like that.

That ain’t what the sales on the medal pack, mc toes, and lady libertys indicate the first time they released.

As a former frequenter of NASIOC, I still want a 6-speed STi wagon with 300+hp. That, or a turbo H6 Legacy.

:D

I'm ok off UB19. Nice CWs but upper and heel cup don't do it for me. AM 270s and Nike Elements new silos actually looked like they tried to make something new.

UB19 looks like they had extra fabric leftover and had Speedfactory midsole/outsoles laying around.

Random question: my elderly aunt got me a pair of UB and they are too small. She doesn’t know if she got them at adidas, FTL, FNL. If I take them to adidas will they be able to tell if they are from their store?

Random question: my elderly aunt got me a pair of UB and they are too small. She doesn’t know if she got them at adidas, FTL, FNL. If I take them to adidas will they be able to tell if they are from their store?
They fugazi fam, she just ain't have the heart to tell you.

But fr, no, they won't be able to tell you since the UPC is the same for every pair. You could try your luck and see if any managers will approve a no-receipt exchange. I don't think it's asking too much to get a bigger size of the same shoe, if your pair still look brand new in salable condition.

They fugazi fam, she just ain't have the heart to tell you.

But fr, no, they won't be able to tell you since the UPC is the same for every pair. You could try your luck and see if any managers will approve a no-receipt exchange. I don't think it's asking too much to get a bigger size of the same shoe, if your pair still look brand new in salable condition.
Repped KG21.

Back
Top Bottom