ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5A170FCF-F756-4A74-A864-E167E76C7081.png [
Breast ca edition? Not really feeling this silo. Saving up for more vintage 1.0’s then.

in search for a UBs donor shoe with a grey outsole and black medial torsion plate.. what is my cheapest option?
That combination would probably be from one of the grey Undefeated Ubs from the recent capsule (style code: CG7148 ). They’ve been sitting in spots (and even under retail at places like Goat), just have to catch one where they get deep discounted.

That’s the only one I can think of that won’t cost an arm and a leg, right off the top of my head.

46C160B6-010F-4F64-9C40-A38B453D771A.png
With code NEWYEAR 30% off at renarts
Unfortunately doesn’t work on OG ones
But works on these. 126$. Not sure about shipping

That combination would probably be from one of the grey Undefeated Ubs from the recent capsule (style code: CG7148 ). They’ve been sitting in spots (and even under retail at places like Goat), just have to catch one where they get deep discounted.

That’s the only one I can think of that won’t cost an arm and a leg, right off the top of my head.

thanks! been looking around and didn't notice that Undefeated UBs had them.. looked at some google pics.. are there different shades of grey outsoles? Undefeateds seem on the lighter shade or mines just dark from age and wear..? btw, it'll be for a sole swap on a UBs Highsnobs and want it to look as original as it is..

thanks! been looking around and didn't notice that Undefeated UBs had them.. looked at some google pics.. are there different shades of grey outsoles? Undefeateds seem on the lighter shade or mines just dark from age and wear..? btw, it'll be for a sole swap on a UBs Highsnobs and want it to look as original as it is..
You doing the sole swap yourself or having somebody do it?

Ah gotcha, so it’ll be for the HS. Yeah the Undftd are much lighter. Tough to say, but there’s also a 3.0 (style code: BA8849) with a darker shade of grey, but unfortunately has a light colored torsion plate.

You doing the sole swap yourself or having somebody do it?

might diy if i have the time.. researching for now as i've been putting considerable wear on the HS lately..

Ah gotcha, so it’ll be for the HS. Yeah the Undftd are much lighter. Tough to say, but there’s also a 3.0 (style code: BA8849) with a darker shade of grey, but unfortunately has a light colored torsion plate.

uuugh! was hoping i was wrong.. guess the search continues.. appreciate the help though!

Back
Top Bottom