ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just received my 3m from
Running Shoes...have to say im disappointed in the packaging...no brown box or even envelope/bag...just this clear plastic wrap:

Luckily no damage...

Haha damn that's ridiculous.

Wow... the negligence here is laughable. I mean cmon... looks like they saran wrapped it and shipped it right off
On a positive note....the clear wrap was surprisingly much thicker/stronger than saran wrap...lol...but to have 200$ sneakers on full display is ridiculous...

I'm lucky to have great UPS guys who take care of our packages...never received a damaged box at my current address...

The 3m's are beauties ...I love em..

Only complaint i have is not the delivery guy's fault...seems to be a little pen like mark on the boost...haven't tried to remove it yet...anyone else have something like this?

View media item 1867479

qtU8Awy.jpg

Last edited:
The 3m's are beauties ...I love em..

Only complaint i have is not the delivery guy's fault...seems to be a little pen like mark on the boost...haven't tried to remove it yet...anyone else have something like this?
Could be excess glue. Few of my pairs had some on outsole/bottom. Peels off.

@FLATFOOT718 @pmdawwn

Both of you clowns need to shut the hell up.  Pretty messed up to post someone's photo on a forum just for argumentation sake.

Honestly, who are you to judge what people wear?  If someone wants to wear that, so be it.  A little individuality doesn't hurt anyone.  Him dressing like that doesn't hurt you, does it?

If you want to use something as an argument, I'd like for you to incorporate statistics into your argument like someone did with me earlier in this forum.  You can dress "nice" all you want, but if your head is a garbage can, what's the point?

#StayInSchool

@FLATFOOT718 @pmdawwn

Both of you clowns need to shut the hell up.  Pretty messed up to post someone's photo on a forum just for argumentation sake.

Honestly, who are you to judge what people wear?  If someone wants to wear that, so be it.  A little individuality doesn't hurt anyone.  Him dressing like that doesn't hurt you, does it?

If you want to use something as an argument, I'd like for you to incorporate statistics into your argument like someone did with me earlier in this forum.  You can dress "nice" all you want, but if your head is a garbage can, what's the point?

#StayInSchool
I guess my Style hurted his feelings...but thanks to him, i gained a few more followers haha...

My post had nothing to do with him...little child tried to be a E-hero but failed... End of story...

I just ordered the ultra boost st from roadrunnersports.com for 128 + tax, shipped, using the family vip disco and promo code c6x1h082 for a total of 35% off.

Has anyone here tried them or is there another thread for them somewhere on nt? I did do a search but was brought back here. Lol. I'd like to get some feedback as to what I can expect. I know the st version is has added stability, but can anyone tell me how his impacts the overall feel of the shoe for mostly walking and casual wear?

Thanks,

David
Ordered my wife some ultraboost black/grey and myself the gradient blacks from RRS.  They are waiting to be picked up at fed ex as we speak.  I will let you know how everything went with them as this is my first time I placed an order with RRS.  I don't know anything about the ST model tho sorry.

Back
Top Bottom