ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol I see you made your IG private. Didn't wanna get @'d eh buddy?

Now sit your *** down

I keep almost everything private. Why would I want to share what I do with strangers online? I value my privacy, and keeping it private clearly works.

Why are you so angry and defensive? Perhaps get out a bit more and enjoy life. Hell, focus on school if you are still in school or in your prime years. You don't gain anything out of arguing with strangers online.

I wish you the best, and quit being a creeper. You really need to change the way you think.

FLATFOOT718 - Quit instigating.

Last edited:
Oh ok let me respond to him saying I shouldn't judge what you're wearing. First of all, you one of them cats that match everything with their shoes. Mets jersey, you wear blue and orange Jordan 1's. Jets jersey, you wear green laced Jordan's. Real cute bruh. Are you still in middle school or what? Get it together champ.

I keep almost everything private. Why would I want to share what I do with strangers online? I value my privacy, and keeping it private clearly works.

Why are you so angry and defensive? Perhaps get out a bit more and enjoy life. Hell, focus on school if you are still in school or in your prime years. You don't gain anything out of arguing with strangers online.

I wish you the best, and quit being a creeper. You really need to change the way you think.
LMAO...i gotta stop..lets get back to the UB talk

Can't wait to get my paws on them Kylo Rens! 
nerd.gif

Info on the joggers?

wait, are we really stalking other people's IG just to roast their fit? 
laugh.gif
 let me stop there.

And as far as the chinese character on the tongue goes, someone here probably already mentioned it, but it's a character from the monkey king name from the fable Journey to the West. It's the year of the Monkey just in case some of you guys don't know. 

Haha Yeah, I'm Chinese and that word itself doesn't really mean anything.
Thought it was a CNY edition, so figured something like "Xi" would have been more apt, with the red.
Yeah, but just feel weird seeing that word itself there.
Anyone who is Chinese would know that (as @appleboy87 has rightly pointed out) - it is a word from the "monkey god", and aptly so given that it is the year of the monkey for the Chinese...hence the CNY edition

Last edited:
I don't exactly agree with the 100% matching stuff too, like Jordan Brand tee shirt with the grape 5's on the shirt, with Jordan Brand Hornet's hat with the Grape 5's on. But if it's someone's style, it's someone's style. You're not their personal stylist.

And all I see with people rocking jerseys are just old school people who used to rock jerseys and it's a nostalgic feeling for them. I use to rock swingman's all the time back in jhs and hs. 

I'm waiting to see a size 11 3M pop up or perhaps some chalks or something. Dudes just getting bored waiting for restocks and releases, that's all 
laugh.gif

I'm waiting to see a size 11 3M pop up or perhaps some chalks or something. Dudes just getting bored waiting for restocks and releases, that's all 
laugh.gif
3M's been popping up a lot lately. Keep your eyes peeled, shouldn't be that hard to get a pair.

3M's been popping up a lot lately. Keep your eyes peeled, shouldn't be that hard to get a pair.
Yea I have been seeing them randomly, but I am either like 5-10 minutes too late or they don't get my size posted. I will grab them eventually

Back
Top Bottom