ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Given that Feature put them up for pre-ord..I mean draw, I’m leaning towards them not being impossible. But I also I don’t think they’ll sit long enough for them to languish in a sale section either. Guess we’ll find out soon enough if they’ll get lost in the off-white shuffle.

Would be awesome if these sit like the Kinfolks - I doubt it though. Weren't people able to grab those for a discount?

New 19 colorway

Attachments

• 6F84CCDA-C0F4-4D73-87F6-0D4635863FBE.png
    6F84CCDA-C0F4-4D73-87F6-0D4635863FBE.png
    867.2 KB · Views: 37
Asians are majority boutique sneaker buyers nowadays so got my money on them to catch’em all. Translation: doubt huang’s will sit

The Huang’s will sellout easy. Last years Cny was a 4.0 and sold out fast. Stock is looking low since Extra Butter and Rise are the only ones ( if anyone else knows of other sites ) post them. Sns has not posted anything about them. They are not on StockX which is weird.

The Huang’s will sellout easy. Last years Cny was a 4.0 and sold out fast. Stock is looking low since Extra Butter and Rise are the only ones ( if anyone else knows of other sites ) post them. Sns has not posted anything about them. They are not on StockX which is weird.

Adidas - 10am EST
ShopNiceKicks - 10am EST
Bodega - 10am EST
Rise45 - 11am EST
NRML - 12pm EST
Livestock - 2pm EST
Proper (not sure what time)

They are a North America exclusive. I’d assume Kith and UNDFTD would be getting them as well.

I agree with you guys I think they’ll move pretty quick on Adidas and eventually sell out on other websites but definitely not right away.

Not sure if they’d actually hit clearance but with Ultra Boosts nowadays there’s always a chance.

Debating if I should try the other sites before ADC since I bet ADC will get more people trying there :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom