ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Huang’s will sellout easy. Last years Cny was a 4.0 and sold out fast. Stock is looking low since Extra Butter and Rise are the only ones ( if anyone else knows of other sites ) post them. Sns has not posted anything about them. They are not on StockX which is weird.
just saw they're up on GOAT for around $280 for most sizes. seems like a good sign.

Did the Huangs shock drop in the creators club? I saw a notification when I woke up but read it too quick and didn’t see what time it came through

heard it popped up about two hours ago. not sure if anyone checked out though. I looked just now and couldn't find it

My Adidas app hasn't given a notification in a minute. Nothing on the haungs. Would have been right up my alley as I'm awake at that time.

SMH don’t let me buy. 37654370-C8DD-4E16-AAB0-CCD15282FE7D.png

Adidas back at it.... they pulled them from early access as well now... Just when you think they have something up their sleeve they completely ruin it

I thought the black Bapes were more limited than the green joints? Why the green joints more expensive.

Resellers got the game all ****ed up.

Chatted with Irene on CS for adidas and she claims there was no early release for the CNY Eddie Huang pair. My notifications say otherwise, but okay...

Back
Top Bottom