ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no offense krazy krazy , but as someone who occasionally purchases used sneakers, Lysol is one of the worst things you can use on shoes. Lipstick on a pig.

But the absolute WORST is when they're brand new sneakers, but come from a smoker's home (I smoked for 13 years, never in my home) and they thought that lysol would solve the problem.

Best tips IMO:

- As mentioned, even if you barely wore them...don't store them after wear. Let them air out for a day or two.
- If your feet sweat a lot, go a step further and loosen those *****es up and pop the tongues. Put them near a fan or air vent.
- If you've got stanky feet, use the proper health products for your body.
- Deodorizing balls and dryer sheets for your stanky shoes

And if you ever run into MINOR mildew/mold...vinegar and sunlight. If it's a big problem, throw them the hell out.

In addition to keeping good hygiene (I also use lotrimin foot spray + moisture wicking socks), I spray Lysol after every wear and let it air out.. I don’t know anyone else that does it but me lol

672F4B56-331B-4BEF-BDE8-63BF99D28A6D.png
After every wear? Bro...that’s totally overkill and not necessary. I mean think about it...there is a reason nobody else does it.

tigo0240 tigo0240 magic872 magic872
I exaggerated a bit, not literally after every wear but once in a while per shoe in the rotation (I have a lot so it feels like that). but thanks for the tips tho fams. if it's really bad I'm not against throwing them in the washer or giving it a shoe bath

Last edited:
How those targaryens UB fits? Are they bigger then Yeezys? I need to go one size up with Yezzys but my UB 3.0 fits TTS perfectly (a little bit snug.. But it's good)... :/

How those targaryens UB fits? Are they bigger then Yeezys? I need to go one size up with Yezzys but my UB 3.0 fits TTS perfectly (a little bit snug.. But it's good)... :/

TTS for a snug fit, half size up if you prefer some room

IMG_3776.JPG

Won SNS raffle and finally had time to review latest Boost pickup: Adidas x Game of Thrones Ultra Boost House Lannister. Personal favorite of all designs, so still really disappointed not my size. But Moms got a new pair of sneakers.
Went half up from true since between sizes. Exact width and bit extra length. Great colorway and style.

204Tywin.gif

Am I the only one who has never watched Game of Thrones? I wanted to buy the White Walkers, but it just felt weird not really knowing about the show. I don’t even know what the hell a white walker is lol.

I'm on the same page as you. Never seen the show, but wanted the White Walkers

never watched GOT, but the dragon pair is hot. I like UBs, but not at $200. at 120 or less, they are better than anything out there.

Am I the only one who has never watched Game of Thrones? I wanted to buy the White Walkers, but it just felt weird not really knowing about the show. I don’t even know what the hell a white walker is lol.
don't let that stop you, buy it if you like it b

Make that 3 of us. I decided to pass ’d so somebody who actually enjoyed the show could get them instead. Figured the kicks would mean a little more to them than myself.

GoT is one of the best TV shows of all time. I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but its still a great show even if you aren't into "fantasy" and "magic" **** like that (dragons, etc. - but not nearly as nerdy as Lord Of The Rings). Lot of suspense, tons of character development, people making political moves, great acting, great cinematography, etc.

GoT is one of the best TV shows of all time. I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but its still a great show even if you aren't into "fantasy" and "magic" **** like that (dragons, etc. - but not nearly as nerdy as Lord Of The Rings). Lot of suspense, tons of character development, people making political moves, great acting, great cinematography, etc.

The most common responses I hear are just what you said, they're not interested in that type, but after pleading my wife to watch, she LOVES it. Also the other thing is that people drop off because it's "confusing" and "hard to follow." You realize after a handful of eps you're never going to remember everyone's ties, where they're from, etc and you just enjoy the freakin ride.

Back
Top Bottom