ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New colorways of da Nite Joggers

adidas-nite-jogger-grey-green-orange-bd7956-2.jpg

adidas-nite-jogger-grey-orange-db3361-1.jpg

adidas-nite-jogger-grey-da8692-1.jpg

adidas-nite-jogger-mint-green-f33837-1.jpg

https://sneakernews.com/2019/04/01/adidas-nite-jogger-april-2019-release-date/

Reactions: gir
THose all grey ones are nice. When I got the first pair from ADC, they just seemed completely un-supportive. Boost was boost, but it felt like there was no structure at all.

I could have sworn ADC was supposed to release IWD UB today. I bookmarked it, & when I clicked on bookmark earlier it took me all the shoes, but IWD isn’t listed.

It’s been on Finish Line for awhile but my size is out, was hoping to buy from ADC on April 1st. :sick:

Bait EQT boost black came in today... so freken nice... it would have been perfect if the rubber soles were black though. I’m glad I went off YouTube reviews that said to go up half a size.They are perfect and I welcome the non burrito tongue as well.

Hey NT Fam, is anyone on here from the Middle East that can order from ADC Bahrain, Kuwait or Qatar? If so,
please DM me; saw a pair unavailable in the US that I could use some help acquiring. Thanks!

Waited a little too long to grab the black and red Targaryens and the biggest size at my Champs was 10.5. Anyone know of an 11.5 available for retail anywhere?

Back
Top Bottom