ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wondering what happened all those S&L's..my wallet is glad they haven't dropped yet though

They saw the OGs sitting and said **** it :frown:
I wasn't a big proponent of them releasing orginal colors such as the Creams and OG's so soon. I wish they came up with new color 1.0's instead. Still sold better than a lot of their other products and development costs were minimal.

wondering what happened all those S&L's..my wallet is glad they haven't dropped yet though
They’re out there. Just mostly at non, non-VAT friendly spots for the most part (so far). Black and red S&L is sitting at FNL. Or are you referring specifically to the mint pair? (Not out)

They’re out there. Just mostly at non, non-VAT friendly spots for the most part (so far). Black and red S&L is sitting at FNL. Or are you referring specifically to the mint pair? (Not out)
yup, mostly just care about the mint pair. I remember seeing March 1st floating around. I think I have seen the navy pair on some euro IG accounts.

adidas Nite Jogger
Release Date: April 11th, 2019
$130
Color: Raw White/Cloud White/Trace Pink
Style Code: DA8666

adidas-nite-jogger-da8666-5.jpg

UBs resell dropping in price? had a recent look at stockx and the aspens are below $400. They used to be 5/600 and up right or am i tripping?

anyone have the run thru time mids? tts? half size down? i've been eyeing them for the longest time and now the prices are reasonable.

Anybody copped a pair of 19s and put some miles on them yet? Curious how they’re holding up compared to the earlier models

I was hoping we'd get more colors of the 19s by now. Nite joggers not doing it for me at all.
On ADC they have 3 colorways of the 19s about to release but none that I’m feeling. As for the nite joggers I have the first black/orange pair but that will probably be my one and only

All my mids are TTS.

If you have fat ankles, they might feel tight and irritate them. Like a pair of bad tube socks.

Back
Top Bottom