ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thinking about coughing up for the 3M 1.0's since Adidas has saved me so much money the past 2-3 years and it doesn't look like they are planning to retro them.

20188ECF-A4C9-4FDE-BF0B-4736684A9711.jpeg
https://www.jdsports.com/store/prod...-shoes/prod2787822?styleId=EF1982&colorId=435

Thinking about coughing up for the 3M 1.0's since Adidas has saved me so much money the past 2-3 years and it doesn't look like they are planning to retro them.
I am on the opposite. I've been unloading older 1.0s that still have value. I dunno how I feel about the longevity of 3+ year old boost. Plus, if I've lived that long w/o a particular shoe/CW, I pretty accepted the fact that they won't be in the collection. Unless that is the 3Ms are truly a grail for you.

I am on the opposite. I've been unloading older 1.0s that still have value. I dunno how I feel about the longevity of 3+ year old boost. Plus, if I've lived that long w/o a particular shoe/CW, I pretty accepted the fact that they won't be in the collection. Unless that is the 3Ms are truly a grail for you.
Not a grail but I am failing at finding anything in the market that appeals to me.

Not a grail but I am failing at finding anything in the market that appeals to me.
I actually been copping a lot more Nike lately since they've been retroing some silos that I had in the past. Bringing back great memories.

But also React tech is pretty good and decently priced. Got the presto react incoming to see how the comfort/styling is on that.

Ultimately, Adidas dropped the ball but can't really complain because they've saved me a ton of $$$$.

Those with the 2018 Cream UB 1.0’s, I’ve heard they run small length wise and around the ankle collar. I go up .5 size in all my UB’s but should I go up a full size in these? TIA

Those with the 2018 Cream UB 1.0’s, I’ve heard they run small length wise and around the ankle collar. I go up .5 size in all my UB’s but should I go up a full size in these? TIA

Honestly...it's not that bad. You should be fine with your normal .5 up UB size. But hey, if you find a better price on a full size up, go for it.

if i hadnt gone up half size i wouldnt have been able to put it on, tighter than the first triple black 3.0

half size up from TTS/ UB 3.0 size is fine

Back
Top Bottom