ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
: (

cant believe resell is dead when it comes to boost. this is what we all wanted, but what we all feared at the same time.
Ain’t nobody who wears what they like give a ***** or as you stated feared Boost hype being dead. I love it! It reminds me of the early days when everyone was still on the Flyknit Racer train and OG’s to the thread were paying $65-$85 for OG’s, wools, ash, royal 1.0’s, etc.

Only ones fearing anything are resellers and to them I say...

ADCD564D-C3A1-4CD1-8581-06B7B652F88D.gif

Last edited:
I've got nothing against anyone trying to make a living but the reseller concept is ridiculous IMO. Seeing people check out from outlets with 10+ pairs of the same shoe, you already know what time it is.

IMO you're either an enthusiast who's into sneakers (i.e. WEAR THEM) and for the most part resellers are not. It's IMO a small time investment game. If you've got the foresight to buy the right sneakers and are willing to sit on them waiting for the value to go up...that's you. But how big is that ROI? I see dudes in the J1 OG thread talking about buying 4 pairs and reselling 3 so they can knock off $50 from the price of the one they plan on keeping. That's ludicrous and measly as hell IMO. Between all the little expenses and risks (driving distances to outlets, inspection, shipping, assuming the receiver won't complain about a microscopic imperfection) I just don't get how it's worth it.

No disrespect to you guys who enjoy the resell process. That's all you. But I'm going to buy the pair I like, in my size, and wear/enjoy the **** out of them. And I'm not paying retail *nor* inflated resale :lol:

Rant over, and once again no disrespect to anyone. Just something I don't understand. *shrug*

Just got some boost eqt support 93/17s with black boost at a marshalls for $60. i read theyre also at burlington sometimes at $45. Never really paid attention to them, but damn. Ive worn a bunch of boost, and this has to be the boostiest and most comfy of all of them. Maybe too comfy for heavy walking days; the midsole and upper are so soft it feels almost like a house slipper. but its great for casual use.

Just got some boost eqt support 93/17s with black boost at a marshalls for $60. i read theyre also at burlington sometimes at $45. Never really paid attention to them, but damn. Ive worn a bunch of boost, and this has to be the boostiest and most comfy of all of them. Maybe too comfy for heavy walking days; the midsole and upper are so soft it feels almost like a house slipper. but its great for casual use.

EQTs are heavily underrated! I've been singing praise in the thread a couple times :tongue: First pair was a Marshalls scoop for $50. When the same just came up and they were $72, I picked up a second colorway. The boostiest of the boost!

EQTs are heavily underrated! I've been singing praise in the thread a couple times :tongue: First pair was a Marshalls scoop for $50. When the same just came up and they were $72, I picked up a second colorway. The boostiest of the boost!

Just chiming in on this to agree. I'm a big proponent of these too. Soo comfy and always on discount. found a pair on clearance for $28 at Marshall's and impulse bought them just for some comfy beaters while recovering from foot surgery. Now I have three pair and am always on the lookout for more.

I think it's been mentioned, but the 93/17 are much more comfy than the 91/18 imo although they're both nice.

Been wearing the 93/17 Black-Orange “Welding Pack” (Marshall’s pick-up) pretty much non-stop over the last few months. They feel heavenly compared to my 5923’s. I’d say they edge out the UB as well in regards to cushion, but like someone else mentioned a few posts above, the EQT might be too soft on a long day of being on your feet. I could be wrong but mine are feeling like they are sagging in the heel...similar to a vehicle with worn out rear leaf springs/rear suspension.

Been wearing the 93/17 Black-Orange “Welding Pack” (Marshall’s pick-up) pretty much non-stop over the last few months. They feel heavenly compared to my 5923’s. I’d say they edge out the UB as well in regards to cushion, but like someone else mentioned a few posts above, the EQT might be too soft on a long day of being on your feet. I could be wrong but mine are feeling like they are sagging in the heel...similar to a vehicle with worn out rear leaf springs/rear suspension.

Got that same colorway at Marshalls too. Thats when I discovered the EQTs. Always thought they looked kinda funky but for $50, why not try them on right? After checking the fit, I picked them up and walked around the store with them in my hands to make sure nobody grabbed them lol. Boost sleeper for sure!

Also stoked about an NMD Rising star shoe...black leather and suede on an NMD... Never thought I'd grab something with NMD tooling but the price was right and you don't see too many Boosts featuring leather/suede so I ran with it. Not nearly the same level of comfort but a really cool sneaker! However, adidas sizing suckssss. I'm 12 in UB, 12 in OG Pure Boosts, 12 in EQT...these last runs I've been 11 in both the Pure Boosts and these NMDs. Get it together adidas! What ever happened to German engineering? :rofl:

The OG 19s are sitting on the adidas UK site smh. Send that inventory over to the states.

Back
Top Bottom