ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Solar Hu's won't be tough to get, will they??

I've got all of em so far. Was thinking about the whites and the blacks. Not sure if I should grab em in a few minutes or wait...

I'll grab the blacks and wait for the others. :smile:
This man know.

I'm thinking about getting the blacks too. Just love me some black boost

Confused why Adidas would put out something to compete against the triple black UB 19. They know they already having trouble moving those 19's.

oooorrrrr maybe not.

SNS already sold out in 11's on the blacks.

Not encouraging...
SNS be pulling that fake sellout b's all the time.

Don't believe the hype.

I'd base it off of how many retailers are getting them. If it looks like a full release with all the B&M stores getting them, online getting tjem...id hold off.

If **** looks limited, well, then decisions.

SNS be pulling that fake sellout b's all the time.

Don't believe the hype.

I'd base it off of how many retailers are getting them. If it looks like a full release with all the B&M stores getting them, online getting tjem...id hold off.

If **** looks limited, well, then decisions.

I gotta work in the morning. Main priority was not having to worry about the blacks then. I figure the others will go disco, but all blacks tend towards the crapshoot department...

I don’t know if I’ve seen a shoe fall from grace like this. Too many colorways, too many re-releases, 2019 was a disaster and it’s a firesale. Now everyone waits for the sale. The GOT was the only thing going for it recently.

Crazy...

I’ve been sitting on two pairs on sale for over a month in my cart at FNL waiting for it to go down more.

I’ve got a blackout miadidas clima 9 that look like the above shoes just without the undefeated branding if anybody is interested

Did MiAdidas paint the shiny coating on the stripes?

Nah the stripes are the same non-shiny, matte, material as the rest of the upper

96462B26-18C2-4935-A12A-70170F464965.jpeg

I don’t know if I’ve seen a shoe fall from grace like this. Too many colorways, too many re-releases, 2019 was a disaster and it’s a firesale. Now everyone waits for the sale. The GOT was the only thing going for it recently.

Crazy...

I’ve been sitting on two pairs on sale for over a month in my cart at FNL waiting for it to go down more.
Roshes. At least Ultra boost held the hype for a while unlike element reacts

Back
Top Bottom