ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the best black 1.0 pair? So far there's the core black, wool blacks, SMTM triple black, 3ms, wood woods and the original triple black.

What's the best black 1.0 pair? So far there's the core black, wool blacks, SMTM triple black, 3ms, wood woods and the original triple black.

To me, Core Black and OG are still the goat black 1.0s

7031-adidas-ultra-boost-1.0-core-black.jpg
m_5a062c902fd0b7e2a7097d2a.jpg

Love my 3M 1.0 as well. But there’s something very sexy with the all black knit and white heel cup on them Wood woods. Very happy to have both!:emoji_blush:

Neiman gave me a 15% refundo for my big footer yellow. :emoji_clap:

edit - Ship delay, too. :frown:

Last edited:
Neiman gave me a 15% refundo for my big footer yellow. :emoji_clap:

edit - Ship delay, too. :frown:
They gave you a 15% refund for the shipping delay? What size are you? I initially ordered only the reds cause they didn't have an 11.5 in the yellows. Then I checked again the next day and they had them in stock. Thought that was weird but whatever, ordered them anyway.

They gave you a 15% refund for the shipping delay? What size are you? I initially ordered only the reds cause they didn't have an 11.5 in the yellows. Then I checked again the next day and they had them in stock. Thought that was weird but whatever, ordered them anyway.

Nah... I turbo copped a size 13 at full price last Friday, then the site immediately went out of stock.

I received the order confirmation but it stated that there would be a shipping delay because they would be coming from a store.

Then I found out about the discount code, completed the email registry, then contacted them to have the code applied and received a refund of about $29.

Next, I received an email stating that they have "encountered a slight delay" in filling the order.

BUT - Just 12 minutes ago I received my order tracking info. So all good.

I have 2 yellow and 2 red inbound.

CNCPTS 13-red, shipped

Foot Patrol 12.5-red, the site says shipped "On Its Way" but I did not receive tracking.

Nieman 13-yellow, shipped.

Mr. Porter 12.5-yellow, just ordered last night. Had to email them my card authorization code, tripped for fraud after the charge. Had some issues with Foot Patrol too. Navy Federal has high security for international purchases...

Last edited:
Nah... I turbo copped a size 13 at full price last Friday, then the site immediately went out of stock.

I received the order confirmation but it stated that there would be a shipping delay because they would be coming from a store.

Then I found out about the discount code, completed the email registry, then contacted them to have the code applied and received a refund of about $29.

Next, I received an email stating that they have "encountered a slight delay" in filling the order.

CNCPTS 13-red, shipped
Foot Patrol 12.5-red, the site says shipped "On Its Way" but I did not receive tracking.
Mr. Porter 12.5-yellow, just ordered last night. Had to email them my card authorization code, tripped for fraud after the charge. Had some issues with Foot Patrol too. Navy Federal has high security for international purchases...
Wow, they have good customer service. I'm nervous cause I got tracking for my red pair today but nothing on the yellow yet. Shop Runner 2-day shipping FTW.

CNCPTS 13-red, shipped

Needed a yellow 13 from Neiman but I guess oos for now

Back
Top Bottom