ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
About 50% of the ultra boosts pictured on Amazon are faguzzi...check that boost :x  not even close. 

How does that happen on Amazon?

Amazon never had the best pics to begin with but ill give them the benefit of the doubt. If anything it shoudnt be any issue getting a refund.

About 50% of the ultra boosts pictured on Amazon are faguzzi...check that boost 
sick.gif
 not even close. 

I believe it happens a lot with various items on Amazon.

Amazon never had the best pics to begin with but ill give them the benefit of the doubt. If anything it shoudnt be any issue getting a refund.

Copped my navy pair from Amazon (under retail) and they are straight. As long as whoever you're ordering from is "fulfilled by Amazon" you should be safe.

About 50% of the ultra boosts pictured on Amazon are faguzzi...check that boost :x  not even close. 

I'm always surprised by it too, but it's all stuff listed by third-party sellers. Bunch of fake yeezys on there too.

This. Amazon has the best customer service ever. They'll bend over backwards to ensure you are happy with your purchase.

Is there a separate thread for adidas nmd?

Do you guys know how much is a fair price for adidas nmd key city?

Thanks.

This is true, but their order processing and shipping has taken a big downturn. I've had recent in stock orders take over a week before shipping, and it's well documented that Amazon uses USPS parcel select for a large number of prime 2-day shipping orders. I have one that shipped last night via parcel select. Terrible :smh:

i know its probably obvious but do the white boosts get dirty quickly? easy to clean?
Way too hard to clean. I don't think you should wear them, not worth the headache of seeing one speckle of dirt.
So a 10.5 in womens is equal to a 9.5 in mens UBs correct?
You need to size up 3.14 sizes. First you take the length of your foot in millimeters, then multiply by the square root of how many toes you have. Take that number and divide it by the number of pennies in your couch and there's your euro size.

Back
Top Bottom