ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's killin me not pulling the trigger on that 8 3M on ruvilla... All my info entered, just gotta hit place order. Gotta keep that wallet padded for the next cream drop tho... someone plz cop the sz 8 so i don't D:

i NEED wool core blacks, man. can't find them anywhere! not even on ebay.
mean.gif
I bought my pair by accident from ADC. They dropped them before I really knew wool versions existed. Thought I was doubling up on the regular core blacks haha. Was a pleasant surprise to have an alternate in the lineup though.

They seem to have fallen by the wayside since they look so similar to the og core black, more people seem interested in the greys.

It's killin me not pulling the trigger on that 8 3M on ruvilla... All my info entered, just gotta hit place order. Gotta keep that wallet padded for the next cream drop tho... someone plz cop the sz 8 so i don't D:
Do it... you won't regret it 
smile.gif

3M's are fire. i have no interest in any of the other black UBs that have dropped. Love black/grey and the 3m just shows off how dope the knit pattern is.

i'm still in the market for creams, and doubling up on 3ms.  if these things were $90 i would be more desperate.  At $180, if i get them, great.  If not, I'll live happily ever after.
I've been undecided on this shoe for quite some time because of the $180 price but finally decided to pull the trigger on the 3Ms.

Since everyone is being a enabler in here. Someone convince me to make this purchase on a mens 9.5 OG black/purp pair I finally found for retail. I was holding out hoping the creams would drop but im tempted in buying these OGs. What should I do? =\

Since everyone is being a enabler in here. Someone convince me to make this purchase on a mens 9.5 OG black/purp pair I finally found for retail. I was holding out hoping the creams would drop but im tempted in buying these OGs. What should I do? =\
Get the OG, they're hard to come by for retail. Get the creams later.

Love my OGs. Hard to find for retail too. You probably have a better shot of grabbing the cremes in the future at retail than the ogs. 

Wow Ruvilla already sent shipping confirmation.  I was really hoping on cutting down on buying shoes this year and it only lasted for 2 weeks haha.  Oh well I have 30 days to return them if I change my mind.

Get them since they are hard to come by.... Besides, they are the original colorway of the ub.. must cop.. 

Haha word on that little foot wave man. If they don't drop a larger quantity of creams in our size soon, OGs may be next... The 3Ms put me at 3 UBs in the past month 
embarassed.gif

I have exercised patience all morning on the 3Ms. Going to continue to hold out for chalks.

#dopesize

Finally caved on 3Ms even though I told myself I don't need them since I have core blacks. Now I'm trying to tell myself I don't need OGs even though I found them for below retail... I think I need to unsubscribe from this thread lol.

Finally caved on 3Ms even though I told myself I don't need them since I have core blacks. Now I'm trying to tell myself I don't need OGs even though I found them for below retail... I think I need to unsubscribe from this thread lol.

they have a 10.5 in the OG's?

Mine was in picking for a week and then I e-mailed them and they "officially" cancelled my order.
damn you pokezach'ed yourself. I can't believe people are still doing this tho. I've warned people during the yeezy releases too. I had a friend successfully copped thru ADC but his order was stuck in Order Confirmed, Waiting to be Packed, and had no shipping email, so he decides to email adc and the reps cancelled his order. You gotta learn to exercise patience. If you successfully copped, just sit back and relax and wait for the shipping email.. or even the cancellation email. Emailing customer service to basically "rush" your order will yield a higher risk of getting it cancelled. So either be patient for the possible shipping email, or be obnoxious and possibly get your order cancelled. 

Last edited:

damn you pokezach'ed yourself. I can't believe people are still doing this tho. I've warned people during the yeezy releases too. I had a friend successfully copped thru ADC but his order was stuck in Order Confirmed, Waiting to be Packed, and had no shipping email, so he decides to email adc and the reps cancelled his order. You gotta learn to exercise patience. If you successfully copped, just sit back and relax and wait for the shipping email.. or even the cancellation email. Emailing customer service to basically "rush" your order will yield a higher risk of getting it cancelled. 
It's understandable for people to want updates, especially if you've been charged and are just waiting. But this is good to know that there's still a chance to get fulfilled if you just wait it out.

How long would you wait? 2 weeks or more?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom