ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
believe the 3m white 2.0s retroed like a year ago. the ones a few weeks ago were the non 3m version.

with delayed shipments due to the pandemic I wouldn't be surprised if they popped up in more places
No way!? I remember the white 3M's but not the triple white. The triple white 2.0s aren't the most sought after shoe, but it couldn't have release a year ago and go unnoticed.

No way!? I remember the white 3M's but not the triple white. The triple white 2.0s aren't the most sought after shoe, but it couldn't have release a year ago and go unnoticed.

edit: just saw your edit. yeah, to clarify the release from a few weeks ago is the only time the triple white 2.0s have come back. I was just saying I wouldn't be surprised if more places end up getting them.

You guys might be right. But either way, they didn't sit for long. It was a good choice by Adidas to test the waters with the white 2.0.
he's referring to the 3Ms fyi. the triple whites in the last week or two didnt sit for long either though, but it's also because footlocker discounted the hell out of them.

fingers crossed we get 1.0 with some sort of discount that can be applied right away like the 2.0

Ima passmifjnrhesw 1.0 have 3m in them. Need that awkward yellow threading for da culture

Wool greys for the office today... used to wear them a lot.
5B6E90CF-C0DB-4391-9018-CFA81418884D.jpeg

won't look exactly the same since they have not been able to replicate og knit i.e. cream 1.0 og vs cream re release very minor detail change, I can see these having continental sole

Did the OG Purp Retros have the same SKU code too?
No, and that’s why I made mention it was weird to see this have the same sku. Will be interesting to see what differences there are. (Production dates, black box vs purp/yellow box, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom