ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They could have done more with 1.0 colorways. they hardly changed it up outside of that packer and kolor collabs. on another note, the first parley uncaged collab looks much better than the new one releasing

Attachments

• adidas ultra boost uncage by parley for the oceans og.jpg
    adidas ultra boost uncage by parley for the oceans og.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 273
Man that 1.0 design is undefeated. I'm convinced you can put any color on that design and it'll be fire.

No clue why they don't just keep releasing 1.0's, which typically sell out even on these "restocks". When's the last time the newest versions of UBs sold out in any colors?

No clue why they don't just keep releasing 1.0's, which typically sell out even on these "restocks". When's the last time the newest versions of UBs sold out in any colors?

I guess it's because Adidas feel like they gotta "improve" the model and to have new product to sell. Hope they retro them once in awhile.

Adidas came thru without the spots like the ones that shipped from hibbets lol
62C7B153-E425-47FE-B563-6336461DA9EF.jpeg
Those Volt are fire.(pictures cannot capture that Color Pop)
Have you tried them on yet?
I thought the 20 was the best fitting yet. A little bulky in hand but on foot its on point.
I like the higher tounge and the fit through the lace system feels better.
200 is a bit rich but it is Summer.

Those Volt are fire.(pictures cannot capture that Color Pop)
Have you tried them on yet?
I thought the 20 was the best fitting yet. A little bulky in hand but on foot its on point.
I like the higher tounge and the fit through the lace system feels better.
200 is a bit rich but it is Summer.

got for $125 on adidas with a code a week ago.
I did try on. Super comfortable
Can’t wait to wear them out

I have a few pairs on ice and liked that they were becoming more and more rare in new condition. But I am not even mad, these should come out again. I just hope they dont cut corners or ruin these somehow.

It’s like the ex-girlfriend tryna do things she used to do to try and win you back.

the PK is not gonna fit the same. Literally and metaphorically if you catch my drift.

Back
Top Bottom