ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn you pokezach'ed yourself. I can't believe people are still doing this tho. I've warned people during the yeezy releases too. I had a friend successfully copped thru ADC but his order was stuck in Order Confirmed, Waiting to be Packed, and had no shipping email, so he decides to email adc and the reps cancelled his order. You gotta learn to exercise patience. If you successfully copped, just sit back and relax and wait for the shipping email.. or even the cancellation email. Emailing customer service to basically "rush" your order will yield a higher risk of getting it cancelled. So either be patient for the possible shipping email, or be obnoxious and possibly get your order cancelled. 

I remember people doing this during the backdoor B&W Flyknit Racer days.

Good times.

It's understandable for people to want updates, especially if you've been charged and are just waiting. But this is good to know that there's still a chance to get fulfilled if you just wait it out.

How long would you wait? 2 weeks or more?
I mean as long as you are charged and your order status is still confirmed, you're not losing anything by just waiting it out. It's not like you can't do a chargeback if you never receive your order. Unless you're in dire need of that money, at which point, you probably shouldn't have spent it. Or if the shoes are more widely available and you can cop from somewhere else faster, then I understand the need to contact them to rush your order. But if its for a limited item, contacting them will probably have a CS rep whose jealous you got thru and cancel your order so he can have a shot to grab them.  

If you just let your order do it's thing, it's most likely going to be processed regularly with the other non-annoying customers and will eventually go thru that slow packing and shipping process. But if you contact a rep, they'll single your order out. Your order isn't anything special and you won't really get any priorities. So they might ship it or they might cancel it now since you're bugging them about your order which has been pulled out of the system

Last edited:
Alright I caved in and copped the OGs. Now I got 3Ms and OG pair. That makes 2 UBs in last 2 weeks. Sheesh...This thread got me buying a UB per week.

Alright I caved in and copped the OGs. Now I got 3Ms and OG pair. That makes 2 UBs in last 2 weeks. Sheesh...This thread got me buying a UB per week.

Same, adidas should just automatically withdraw $197 from my account every week at this point. I thought my addiction was bad but I saw someone a couple pages back with everything including olive and burgundy.

Last edited:
I went from having none to having bought the OG blk/purp, white, Multicolor Navy STs, and 3Ms in the past 2 days. 

@skep  just hammered away until I went HAM on them 

Same, adidas should just automatically withdraw $197 from my account every week at this point. I thought my addiction was bad but I saw someone a couple pages back with everything including olive and burgundy.
Add me in the same boat. Except this is my 4th pair in 2 weeks... 
mean.gif

Yup thats about right $197 a week outta my check. Im down lol I really do need every colorway on these. The comfort and look is dope!

damn you pokezach'ed yourself. I can't believe people are still doing this tho. I've warned people during the yeezy releases too. I had a friend successfully copped thru ADC but his order was stuck in Order Confirmed, Waiting to be Packed, and had no shipping email, so he decides to email adc and the reps cancelled his order. You gotta learn to exercise patience. If you successfully copped, just sit back and relax and wait for the shipping email.. or even the cancellation email. Emailing customer service to basically "rush" your order will yield a higher risk of getting it cancelled. So either be patient for the possible shipping email, or be obnoxious and possibly get your order cancelled. 
I waited a week. I think that's adequate enough to ask what's up...

I went from having none to having bought the OG blk/purp, white, Multicolor Navy STs, and 3Ms in the past 2 days. 

@skep
 just hammered away until I went HAM on them 

Sheesh u really went HAM on these. Ill prob copp the all white pair or silvers next. It just dont stop esp if the creams come out again count me in.

Add me in the same boat. Except this is my 4th pair in 2 weeks... :smh:

4 pairs in 2 weeks?!? $800 in 2 weeks dizayum. I gotta step my game up lol I thought I was bad at $400 in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Sheesh u really went HAM on these. Ill prob copp the all white pair or silvers next. It just dont stop esp if the creams come out again count me in.
I still want the Silver wools and the creams. I refuse to pay resell though

I waited a week. I think that's adequate enough to ask what's up...
Again, I understand the impatience but if you just copped something limited, I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize my order by "rushing" the customer service reps. If it's something widely available, i wouldn't mind asking whats up with my order, even after 2 days. But for something limited, and I successfully copped and the charge is still on my account, I'm just going to keep quiet and hope for a shipping email. Maybe they were pulling pairs from other stores inventory, maybe they're redoing inventory count after shipping all the necessary pairs and orders, maybe they're location additional left over pairs from other order cancellations. Whatever it is, I'd wait more than 1 week for a limited sneaker purchase. You probably should have also factored in the holiday shipping delays and weather conditions in random parts of the US. 

Last edited:
Since everyone is being a enabler in here. Someone convince me to make this purchase on a mens 9.5 OG black/purp pair I finally found for retail. I was holding out hoping the creams would drop but im tempted in buying these OGs. What should I do? =\
Where are they? 
eek.gif

Finally caved on 3Ms even though I told myself I don't need them since I have core blacks. Now I'm trying to tell myself I don't need OGs even though I found them for below retail... I think I need to unsubscribe from this thread lol.
Even better. Care to share?

From the adidas Originals twitter, image from the White Mountaineering "Designer Project" w/ adidas.

Looks like a couple of the models on the right could be wearing new UBs...

From the adidas Originals twitter, image from the White Mountaineering "Designer Project" w/ adidas.

Looks like a couple of the models on the right could be wearing new UBs...
Presentation looks way better than that Yeezy Season 1 *******t.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom