ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, for real? Just tried it myself and says items not eligible.

Bout to go Karen on adidas here. Gimmie my 60 back.
IDK why ADC is so inconsistent with promo codes. I wasn’t able to use it on my original triple black UB but then later it worked.

Was it the CREATE promo for 33 percent or a creator's club promo you had for less than 33 percent?

Couldn't even use the 20 bucks off smh.

Any of you got order confirmation for the early access burgs or olives? PP was charged but the order number hasn’t even been created.

Any of you got order confirmation for the early access burgs or olives? PP was charged but the order number hasn’t even been created.
Got order confirmation but no shipping info yet. Still waiting on shipping info on my grey 12.5's from friday night too but my size 13's ordered like 5 hours earlier shipped same day.

Got order confirmation but no shipping info yet. Still waiting on shipping info on my grey 12.5's from friday night too but my size 13's ordered like 5 hours earlier shipped same day.
Odd. Thanks for letting me know. I was thinking since it was early access but,that doesn’t seem to be the case. I contacted ADC cust service but they’re useless.

Bought olives yesterday and 4ds today and never got an order confirmation for either

same thing happened on my ultra4ds earlier.. "PP authorized", but no adc confirmation.. had a chat with CS and confirmed my order did not go through.. had to re-order and used ApplePay this time.. adc confirmed with order # in a few mins..

Bought olives yesterday and 4ds today and never got an order confirmation for either
You use PP too?

same thing happened on my ultra4ds earlier.. "PP authorized", but no adc confirmation.. had a chat with CS and confirmed my order did not go through.. had to re-order and used ApplePay this time.. adc confirmed with order # in a few mins..
interesting. I’m not really fiendin for the shoes but I’ll probably try again if I don’t get confirmation when they officially launch

Adidas is trash as hell for their inconsistency with codes. My pride won’t let me buy for retail when I see other folks getting the disco. :lol:

Yea if triple black 1.0 can go to disc, I don’t see either of the 3 colors selling out. Resellers ain’t touching UBs anymore.

Adidas playing games, aint no one paying retail for your products bruhh. JK

There just trying to capitalize as much as possible for their new products, sooner or later they'll allow discount codes to work on these new UB's.

Forgot what code I used, but I got 30% off the triple black UB's about 2 weeks ago.

What are the odds that the OG 4Ds (Ash Green) gonna get a rerelease sometime end of 2020 / early 2021?

Hope this happens, crossing my fingers. I have no problem paying retail for these.

What happen to all the adidas news, of rumor and leaked images of future shoes?

Pharrell x adidas NMD Hu "Dash Green"
Release Date: Oct 25th, 2020
Color: N/A
Mens: $220
Style Code: Q46466

pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-teal-Q46466-1.jpg
pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-teal-Q46466-2.jpg
pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-teal-Q46466-3.jpg

Pharrell x adidas NMD Hu "Sesame"
Release Date: Oct 25th, 2020
Color: N/A
Mens: $220
Style Code: Q46468

pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-Q46468-2.jpg
pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-Q46468-3.jpg
pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-Q46468-1.jpg

Hope this happens, crossing my fingers. I have no problem paying retail for these.

What happen to all the adidas news, of rumor and leaked images of future shoes?
Been holding onto the info that came along with the first release, that they would get a widespread release at some point smh.. NEED

Also, please remember this moment with the US getting burgs, olives and wool greys while EU bois are starving as usual the next time you call EU privileged with releases when we get an exclusive GR :rofl:

Also, please remember this moment with the US getting burgs, olives and wool greys while EU bois are starving as usual the next time you call EU privileged with releases when we get an exclusive GR :rofl:
Didn't you guys get burgs and olives on the initial release and they went to clearance, while we wished upon a star for a US release:rofl: the irony.

Back
Top Bottom