ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
u gotta send the shoes back tho and the end. you dont keep the shoes. i think you are basically a test person. i could be wrong tho

u gotta send the shoes back tho and the end. you dont keep the shoes. i think you are basically a test person. i could be wrong tho

it’s a way for them to be recycle shoes down the line. they want you to wear and beat up the shoes and return in for them to reuse and make into another shoes.
not sure how they will get you to return if you don’t want to, but guess that’s just all part of the promo and keeping it limited this go around

D6E09A9A-9707-43D5-A1EF-3E089EBB08AC.jpeg

picked both these guys up for 135 a piece. Much better in hand.

How's the fit???
Fits like ultra boost. Half size up.

Immediately became my favorite shoe. It's a firmer ride than boost, but still has plenty of responsiveness and bounce back.

If I get my hands on a creator's club code, I'm doubling up for sure.

Immediately became my favorite shoe. It's a firmer ride than boost, but still has plenty of responsiveness and bounce back.

This ^. I’m definitely copping another when I can use another promo code.

Thanks, are you referring to the Vouchers? I got a "Icon 30%" voucher but it doesn't work on the 4d's

Man I keep saying I’m done with sneakers for a while and you guys keep posting pics that rope me right back in. Might have to get those Olives with my creator discount.

After ordering Burgs, I caved in and bought Wool Greys as well.
As soon as adidas puts up the Olives in EU...

they really got me in again :smh::lol:

Back
Top Bottom