ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone with the new wool grey 1.0, burg 1.0, and olive 1.0 can say if they are just as tight as the original 1.0s? Or are they looser so I can get TTS?

lengthwise, I would recommend TTS in wool compare to non-wool 1.0 (where I do up .5)

However, the new wools are more snug around the ankle like the recent 1.0 re-releases (solar yellow/orange & triple white) compare to initial 1.0 releases.

Just got my Olives in. Man the opening is snug haha. The Triple Blacks were snug so I went up a size. Got the Wool Greys in my regular size and those fit perfect. Got the Olives in my regular size because I figured they were made like Wool Greys. But nooope haha. Would be nice if they found some consistency.

Just arrived and I like both of them. I have no complaints about quality and shape, besides the sizing.

I went with my regular 1.0 sizing (which is half size up). And the wools run a lot bigger compared to burgs. I could have went tts on the wool greys, while the burgs fit a lot tighter.

B24F14FF-6325-40F2-9B94-D0FA52D110D2.jpeg

I got a 13 and 12.5 in wool grey's.

13 felt fine in the opening and length was extra. So was happy I secured a 12.5

Got my greens in while waiting for the 12.5 wool greys. Greens were 12.5. They fit perfect. Similar to my cream 12.5. Opening was a little tight but not like the triple blacks.

Got my 12.5 wool greys and the opening is tight as hell. Rather disappointed in the sizing inconsistency. Now I'm wondering do I hope to find a different 12.5 or just stick with the 13 in the wool greys.

I went half up on the reissue. Since the wool is softer, the chances of creating a toe hole is probable with tts sizing.
Still disappointed with the flat toe box shape and bluer tint with the reissue.

Is stockx really lumping the new wool greys, burgs, and olives with the og’s? The 2020’s all have continental soles and are different from og’s. Must suck for the ones selling their og’s for 2020 prices.

Is stockx really lumping the new wool greys, burgs, and olives with the og’s? The 2020’s all have continental soles and are different from og’s. Must suck for the ones selling their og’s for 2020 prices.
Goat is for sure, but they will honor a full return for the **** up.

Just a heads up. Stockx will send you the wool greys Reissue even if the website states 2015 version. And they won’t accept your return. Just got burned ahaha

Last edited:
All they need to do is require a shoe tag picture for the 2015, prod date shows all. Don't require them for the 2020s.

Loads of "talent" running that website but no brains.

adidas didn't change the style code so they aren't compelled to differentiate the pairs. suckX is the worst and they give absolutely zero f*cks. I'd love to see them go out of business though that aint happening anytime soon.

Last edited:
on a separate note, these look like those new version UBs we saw mockups for a while ago. appear to be from a rep maker, but either way looking pretty terrible.

Just a heads up. Stockx will send you the wool greys Reissue even if the website states 2015 version. And they won’t accept your return. Just got burned ahaha
but they're not the og's as advertised. the 2020 pair is obviously different. that's crazy that they won't accept your return.

Most moved on to Nike, so I'm not really sure why the 1.0 Restocks are selling out so fast. I guess we just get *** stock
We get no UB stock here, all 19 and 20. Go on ADC US and they got so many more UB CWs. Any decent CW and it is gone quickly

Back
Top Bottom