ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tenor.gif

That better not be a troll job :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I still feel behind on Boost kicks, as I copped my first pairs earlier this year. However, I'm glad adidas is re-releasing classic colorways, like these triple black 1.0s, that I passed on years ago. Glad to have them now.

IMG_6901.jpg
IMG_6909.jpg

I still feel behind on Boost kicks, as I copped my first pairs earlier this year. However, I'm glad adidas is re-releasing classic colorways, like these triple black 1.0s, that I passed on years ago. Glad to have them now.

IMG_6901.jpg
IMG_6909.jpg
Don't even trip, you joined at the best time! Legendary 1.0s re-releasing for a good price left, right and center 🔥

With all of the Retro's coming back, I wanted to post a couple of these that I hope make a return. Mainly because I regret cutting the cages off, I blame Youtube and Instagram :angry::lol:. Also, what I have on feet today while working from home

20201104_033544.jpg

afterfocus_1604482497460.jpg

afterfocus_1604516332987.jpg

I could never pull these HUs off, but these are A LOT better than previous HUs.

Also, globetrahter globetrahter , dope shoes. I really hope the Peach 1.0s make a comeback.. One of the most underrated CWs, even in circles like these 🔥🔥

Confirming that Stockx ships the newer version of the Wool Greys, even though I bought it from the page for the 2015 version. No biggie to me, just FYI for folks that might care

8540E31C-22FA-4FEB-BE67-F442F07C6336.jpeg

this thread is making me realized i missed out on hella good ultraboost colors back in the day

I don't miss how hard it was to get pairs though. Here's to hoping we get all the regular colorways again. Wish we could get collabs again also, but that's not gonna happen.

So what time for these Cream 4D? And will they disappear with a FSR like the TBs? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom