ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are the closest I’ll get to sns tee times...
1608278684669.jpeg

Objectively, it's a completely different sneaker. The 2020 3M is akin to the "reflective" versions of the yeezy 350v2s they've put out. Like a "dusting" of reflective material vs straight yarns on the OG.

Adidas finally took them down off the website - hopefully not to just to change the picture... Hello everyone, I am not new to BOOST but I am new in here and this is my first post... Also, the ENERGY BOOST TECH-FIT is back again with one colorway so far in Europe... hopefully a bunch of colorways will release!!! They should be hitting the US soon!!!

this is good...although now they're kind of screwed since the picture and the actual product looked utterly different that even if they relist them who's going to trust that they'll actually get what they see? Definitely an in-store purchase if they come back out.

I just chatted with an Adidas rep about receiving the wrong shoes. She asked me to provide photos of what I received. She processed my return and sent me a 30% off voucher for the inconvenience.
Good luck being able to use it on anything g you want lol. They gave me a 25 off for messing up an order and sat on chat for over an hour trying to get an explanation as to why I couldn't use it on whatever especially since it was sent as an apology

I just chatted with an Adidas rep about receiving the wrong shoes. She asked me to provide photos of what I received. She processed my return and sent me a 30% off voucher for the inconvenience.

goodluck with that voucher! hope you can use it on stuff you actually want..

What do you mean? They are still on ADC EU?

ADC USA.. returns most likely killed it..

Last edited:
Honestly, adc would be stupid to not pull it with the amount of returns they'll have to cover. It's nothing like what was advertised and I'm sure there's already been a handful of returns started. My pair hasn't even come in yet and I know I'm sending that thing right back. I'm sure free shipping both ways comes out of someone's pocket, and it ain't mine.

Wonder if I should send my 3m 1.0 back to adidas. I also wonder if they will rerelease them with the correct knit. I mean it’s a lot of money lost for adidas. These Might be at the outlets soon.

Back
Top Bottom