ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bruh the whites have restocked everyday for the past 2 weeks
laugh.gif

This has to stop ... 
I will never cut cages off my UB, but some people like it.

I just post stuff that helps the community as a whole.

It also gives people an on foot look at the model

which is something people wanted to see.

I will never cut cages off my UB, but some people like it.

I just post stuff that helps the community as a whole.

It also gives people an on foot look at the model

which is something people wanted to see.
For sure.

Wasn't having a go at you.

Yeah but they restock with like 2 pairs in each size and OOS in 1 min...

I can't deal with this BS anymore...maybe UB's aren't meant for me.

Time to cop some zx flux and exit the sneaker game.

Last edited:

Adidas Ultra Boost ST

Cage Removal

&

On Foot Look
You know what... the removal of the cage on the ST is actually not that bad. MUCH better than on regular UB. 

I'm curious to see if the creams will restock at all and if they do will it be like the whites which seem to restock at least once every wk as of late

I'm curious to see if the creams will restock at all and if they do will it be like the whites which seem to restock at least once every wk as of late
It would restock like the 3M i believe...not as widely restocked as the Whites...but in due time...the Cremes will restock 

Last edited:
Why not? Look at all white UB before they restock a million times..priced at $300^ and it will sell at that price...now, resellers cant even push them out for $200 since they restocked so much!

I love what Adidas is doing with the UB as far as availability, it seems like they really want people to have them. We'll see how it goes once the collabs start rolling out

Honestly we gotta stop saying restock for creams. They've only dropped at like 3-4 online sites, and 1 B&M store. If you talking about those spots then fine, but to me we are still waiting for the initial drop.

My size 10 from running warehouse will be here tuesday, was going to cancel that and order from champs, but when i called they had stock and pushed my order through

Back
Top Bottom